• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active 2015 Tanabata Jirachi

K

Krelbit

I've just received a Tanabata Jirachi through a friend, and so I'll put it, and clones of it out for 150PC.

It'll come 6IV. This is the first non-shiny Jirachi from gen 6. It comes with Heart Stamp and Play Rough.

If you want an untouched one straight from the event, I'll dock you 100PC.

Cheers~

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
I've just received a Tanabata Jirachi through a friend, and so I'll put it, and clones of it out for 150PC.

It'll come 6IV. This is the first non-shiny Jirachi from gen 6. It comes with Heart Stamp and Play Rough.

Cheers~
I want one untouched right from the event but I want to OT of it since there are two of them with different OT and i want to make sure it's the one I don't have.

K

Krelbit

I want one untouched right from the event but I want to OT of it since there are two of them with different OT and i want to make sure it's the one I don't have.

I've got the hikoboshii ones. ひこぼし

Biggs

Youngster Joey
Credits

Cheers~

Long shot but by any chance do you still have an untouched one?

testing