• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

FT 5iv lvl one pokemon

RickA547

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have
Phantump, 2 magnemites, 2 stunfisks, a rhyhorn, a pawniard, a tentacool, a staryu, and a togepi. It's not much for now but I am going to b getting a lot more in the near future. Let me know if anyone is interested

jakegow1

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Tell me more about the Stunfisks and Togepi, I may be interested :D

RickA547

Youngster Joey
Credits
Tell me more about the Stunfisks and Togepi, I may be interested :D
Stunfisk one calm one limber 5ivs both missing attack
Togepi modest 5iv missing attack serene grace

pokefan2011

Youngster Joey
Credits
im interested in the phantump n magneite pawniard wats there iv sets and what are you looking for i have a few different 5ivs and shinies up for trades

RickA547

Youngster Joey
Credits
im interested in the phantump n magneite pawniard wats there iv sets and what are you looking for i have a few different 5ivs and shinies up for trades
Phantump is natural cure jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31
Magnetite is 31/x/31/31/31/31 modest sturdy
Pawniard is 31/31/31/x/31/31 defiant adamant egg move sucker punch

What can u trade me

pokefan2011

Youngster Joey
Credits
hi i have 5iv houndour, ghastly, rhyhorn w/ dragon rush makhuita, squirtle, espur, bulbasaur, pancham and possibly fennekin as unmarked. shinies i have are kb liepard houndour hoppip, and old gen combee, sewaddle, sneasle, starly, seviper, seel, quagsire golduck and frillish none have full ivs, also shiny bw jpn movie event golurk and shiny spring2010 volt tackle shiny pichu.
if there are any youre interesred in let me know and i can give you more detailed info

RickA547

Youngster Joey
Credits
hi i have 5iv houndour, ghastly, rhyhorn w/ dragon rush makhuita, squirtle, espur, bulbasaur, pancham and possibly fennekin as unmarked. shinies i have are kb liepard houndour hoppip, and old gen combee, sewaddle, sneasle, starly, seviper, seel, quagsire golduck and frillish none have full ivs, also shiny bw jpn movie event golurk and shiny spring2010 volt tackle shiny pichu.
if there are any youre interesred in let me know and i can give you more detailed info
I am interested in your houndour, espurr and makhuita. We can do a 3-3 trade if you want. Let me know

jakegow1

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Stunfisk one calm one limber 5ivs both missing attack
Togepi modest 5iv missing attack serene grace
I'm interested in the calm Stunfisk, can offer you a shiny 5-6iv: Eevee, Amaura, Inkay, Helioptile, Flabebe or Goomy

RickA547

Youngster Joey
Credits

RickA547

Youngster Joey
Credits
Oh. Yes I do care about that. All of mine r missing the right ivs (special attackers missing physical, and physical attackers missing special attack

RickA547

Youngster Joey
Credits
Houndour modest flash fire ability 31/x/31/31/31/31
Espurr timid female prankster ability 31/x/31/31/31/31
Makhuita adamant guts ability 31/31/31/x/31/31
ok if you can let me knw wat iv sets for wat pokemon you would like thanks
thsse are the iv sets I'm looking for.

pokefan2011

Youngster Joey
Credits
ok il look at what ive got and get back to you asap altho i dont think ive got espurrs hidden ability but il check

pokefan2011

Youngster Joey
Credits
im sorry i dont have an HA espurr and but i can do the houndour and makhuita just have to get the necessary nature mix

RickA547

Youngster Joey
Credits
ok il look at what ive got and get back to you asap altho i dont think ive got espurrs hidden ability but il check
I don't know if prankster is his hidden ability

pokefan2011

Youngster Joey
Credits
its the male meowstics hidden ability espurr doesnt actually get it i take it its a male you would like, any gender preference for the other 2

RickA547

Youngster Joey
Credits
its the male meowstics hidden ability espurr doesnt actually get it i take it its a male you would like, any gender preference for the other 2
No gender preference for the other two. And thanks for letting me know

testing