Tjaxinator

Youngster Joey
Credits
Sure thing! I'm fine with careful too though so no big deal if it doesn't work out! aND yeah 8pm, it's pretty late but I will also be free all day tomorrow if we miss each other!

Just have to get the ability to pass down and it'll be ready! Should just take a few eggs to get it, I love the new egg hatching method, with the tauros in the little area. It's so nice. You have a gender preference?

Flare687

Youngster Joey
Credits
Did you already receive your modest salandit? If not, I have one and would love an HA mareanie or a 5iv cubone.Would you also be interested in adamant marills with aqua jet in beast balls?

inugumi

Youngster Joey
Credits
@Colin
I can trade either one for you, just let me know which you prefer and if gender matters.

@Tjaxinator
Awesome! :) Aah what did we agree too? two mons right? popplio and cubone? My FC is 4184-3009-8070, IGN Galen. I'll be able to trade anytime today, just let me know your fc/ign!

@Flare687
I'm interested in both those mons! does gender matter? got a female ha mareanie but need to breed for female cubone real fast, otherwise got a male ready to go.

Tjaxinator

Youngster Joey
Credits
@Tjaxinator
Awesome! :) Aah what did we agree too? two mons right? popplio and cubone? My FC is 4184-3009-8070, IGN Galen. I'll be able to trade anytime today, just let me know your fc/ign!

Yup! Modest Popplio and Adamant Cubone for HA Adamant Brave Bird Zubat and Jolly Mimikyu. My friend code is 3239 - 5986 - 4592

I should be able to trade now if you're ready

EDIT: IGN is Tjaxinator

testing