• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed 6 IV Ditto's and 5 iv shiny pokemon for sale and others

ForbiddenSandwich

Storm Trooper
Trusted Seller
Credits
Thank you and im new to this but what is this Team Black Winter? :)
It is a Pokemon battling team that works together in tournaments I am one of the Admins for it

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
I am the co-captain of Team Black Winter. I do all of the social media and we are a new team. We are considered the Team Rocket of this site.

chrisjr1994

Youngster Joey
Credits
Ohh awesome I don't have much of a team at the moment but I will think about it and get back to you on it!

ForbiddenSandwich

Storm Trooper
Trusted Seller
Credits
Ohh awesome I don't have much of a team at the moment but I will think about it and get back to you on it!
You can enter even if you don't have a team in fact it would be easier to make a team if you did because I give discounts to members

MrBR

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
both, I already have a ditto, I bought it back when they were rare and expensive :/

AdventL

Youngster Joey
Credits
Edit: Just read up on the rules, will be interested in a the 6IV Ditto :)

From +8GMT if that makes things more convenient :)

Edit2: What level is the Ditto? How about the Gengar :)

Last edited:

ForbiddenSandwich

Storm Trooper
Trusted Seller
Credits
Edit: Just read up on the rules, will be interested in a the 6IV Ditto :)

From +8GMT if that makes things more convenient :)

Edit2: What level is the Ditto? How about the Gengar :)
Ditto is 100 and I elieve gengar is 100 too but I have to go to school so I can't trade right now

testing