• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed 6 IV Ditto's and 5 iv shiny pokemon for sale and others

ForbiddenSandwich

Storm Trooper
Trusted Seller
Credits
Tomorrow for anyone who hasn't yet received all of their requested pokemon I will have them all ready.

ForbiddenSandwich

Storm Trooper
Trusted Seller
Credits
The shop has been updated please read on the front page instead of asking how much the ditto's cost and anything else.TAKING REQUESTS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tGoHs

Youngster Joey
Credits
I would like to buy three 6 IV japanese ditto, if you please. If my understanding is correct, that would come to a total of 1200 PCs, right? I will be online for the next few hours, hit me back when you have some time to spare.

Rommulox

Pokémon Master
Team Elite
Trusted Seller
Credits
Aieee, I just checked this and didn't realize that this wasn't my thread when I posted in it yesterday. I only saw the post in my alerts feed and hit reply without paying attention to which thread this was in. I guess whenever you post in a thread, it adds it to your watch feed. I'm so sorry. I feel like an uber ass now. :(

Last edited:

ForbiddenSandwich

Storm Trooper
Trusted Seller
Credits
I would like to buy three 6 IV japanese ditto, if you please. If my understanding is correct, that would come to a total of 1200 PCs, right? I will be online for the next few hours, hit me back when you have some time to spare.
Your dittos are ready

testing