• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

6iv adamant Marill shop!

TriforceM

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I'm making a shop where I sell 6iv adamant marills with huge power for arround 40pc. For belly drum it's 10 extra PC. If anybody wants to collab on this to make it so each Marill is shiny please tell me. I'll notice otherwise if collab has been made. F

As of now, the shop is closed, but will be re opened as soon as posible

_________________________________________________________________________________________
UPDATE:
_________________________________________________________________________________________

The Shop will be opening Monday, 4/7/14. get your orders pre-ordered now!

Egg Move Azurill: 25 PC
Normal Azurill: 20 PC
Custom Order: 30 PC (send pokemon to me and i give it good IVs)

Donations: i dont want pc for donations. all i ask for is breeding O-Power. If you want to help contribute, please give me your Friend code.

Hiring staff: I will take a partner to help me with this project. all i need the partner to do is to get them shiny. you will get paid but ill talk about that once i get an offer

Other Payment Methods: I take BP Items, Megastones and Battle ready/shiny pokemon too!

WARNING: THEY NO LONGER WILL BE GUARANTEED PERFECT IVS.

Last edited:

~Digital_Convoy~

Pokémon Champion
Credits
once i get enough Pc i will be interested

SunSean

Youngster Joey
Credits
If its one you don't have I don't see a downside. But it's up to you!

testing