LF 6iv pokemon

Light

Youngster Joey
Credits
I bought pokemon omega ruby a month ago & i really got into competitive battle and i love getting all different types of pokemons. Anyway i really need someone who could get pokemon through QR codes or some other method. I would really like 6iv pokemons and for them to be shiny like: Scyther, Scizor, Kangaskhan, Torterra, Galvantula, Beedrill, Raichu, Primeape, Alakazam, Slowbro, Muk, Gengar, Weezing, Crobar, Gliscor, Carturne & Talonflame. Suggestions are also welcome. If someone could help me to get a couple of these pokemons i would really appreciate it. Tell me if you have any of these pokemons and what would you like in return. Peace ✌️

Mellevmf98

Youngster Joey
Credits
Could anyone explain to me what 6iv means?

Light

Youngster Joey
Credits
Could anyone explain to me what 6iv means?

1. Every stat has an IV ranging from 0 to 31 for each stat (HP, ATK, DEF, SPA, SPD, and SPE), and at level 100, their IVs are added to the Pokémon's stats for their total values. For example, a level 100 Tyranitar with no Effort Values and 0 IVs has 310 HP, however if it had 31 IVs, it would have 341 HP.

Mellevmf98

Youngster Joey
Credits
  1. Every stat has an IV ranging from 0 to 31 for each stat (HP, ATK, DEF, SPA, SPD, and SPE), and at level 100, their IVs are added to the Pokémon's stats for their total values. For example, a level 100 Tyranitar with no Effort Values and 0 IVs has 310 HP, however if it had 31 IVs, it would have 341 HP.

Thank you very much.

testing