• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

FT A box full of cyndaquil

Diru-Saku97

Youngster Joey
Credits
So I've hatched a bunch of cyndaquils lots of "outstanding" with some superiors in there somewhere most are 3-5 IV. Looking to see if anyone is interested in trading for some of them and hoping to get something for some of them. If your interested in one of them let me know if there's a particular nature you want the one I send you to have, I have 17 males and only 3 females, my FC is 3926-5481-7186.

I'll likely consider anything I'm offered but here's a list of pokemon I would like.

Charmander
Noibat
Chimchar
Sandile
Riolu
Axew
Torchic
Mudkip
bagon
Croagunk

I really don't care about what the IVs are of what you send if it's something from the list or anything else I may not have I'm probably gonna breed that crap out of it anyways.

ruel

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
just hatched a few myself 2 6 iv cyndaquils 1 male 1 female :) gl with trade

Diru-Saku97

Youngster Joey
Credits
Congrats, but if you don't mind if your not interested in the ones I'm offering for trade can I ask you to move along?

gnmmarechal

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I can get you Torchic, Mudkip and Charmander right away.

testing