• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed A non-competitive Froakie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olu

Youngster Joey
Credits
I need a Froakie to start breeding to get Greninjas, so if you could spare some time to quickly get an egg from the day care man if you have X and Y that would be great. I can offer non competitive Mudkips or Torchics if you want.

By un-competitive I mean putting any random Greninja/Frogadier/Froakie into the daycare with any ditto and trading me the results

I might be able to offer other stuff as well (except for legendary Pokemon)
Thanks for taking the time to read this.

bsecc5

Youngster Joey
Credits
i got a 5iv non-competitive female with protean (i say non comepetitive cos its missing iv is sp. atk, and its nature isnt good. or the one with the iv missing defence non-competitive)

Olu

Youngster Joey
Credits
i got a 5iv non-competitive female with protean (i say non comepetitive cos its missing iv is sp. atk, and its nature isnt good. or the one with the iv missing defence non-competitive)

I can only offer Pokemon that I don't know the IV's for so they could be good or bad

Last edited:

Olu

Youngster Joey
Credits
Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing