• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

About your Ouroboros Officers

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
This thread is to get to know your Team Officers of Team Ouroboros. Your officers are Yuuki Terumi, PunSniperSylveon (Val), and Senortangerino89. These are the members who take time to get to know their teammates and understand their concerns or suggestions. Yuuki Terumi is your Team Leader and Captain of the team, Val is your Team Officer and Vice Captain, and Senor is your Team Noble and Crew Member. Each of these roles help keep Ouroboros safe and up to date with all activities. We hope that you guys give your support and respect to these members.

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Hello my fellow members of Team Ouroboros,
My name is Yuuki Terumi (please call me Terumi) and I am your Team Leader and Captain of Team Ouroboros. Most of you older members remember me as the Vice Captain when you first joined, well now I have taken Hazama's position since he left us. I mostly a busy person, working two jobs, having to post Youtube videos twice a week, and running an all night stream every Saturday but I take my time to get to know my teammates. Most of you wonder how I found out about Ouroboros well the truth is I'm one of the founding members of the team, Hazama and I built the team on a goal to train people who are new to the competitive battling scene. The team was built to support those new to comp. battling and those who enjoy watching anime. Think of it as a safe haven to those outside of the team who just don't understand it.

Anyway, to those who just joined or are thinking of joining, Welcome to the Team and I hope to have you fight in this time of war.
#AllHailOuroboros #LongLiveTerumi

Yuuki Terumi
Captain of Team Ouroboros
Terumi_Blazblue_by_Kamishiro_Yuki.png

TheNexMaster

Eyepatch
Credits
TheNexGen and I would like to become officers for team ouroboros. We have the most badges in team after all. We just recently became active again and it would be great to become a officer/leader or a vice-captain, but any position will work

testing