• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

FT Adamant HA Fletchling

CosmikDiamondz

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
i have a few battleready shiny pokemon like a clefable, HA greninja and haxorus and then i have normal battle ready pokemon like HA mega sableye, Aggron, and eviolite dusclops. If any or multiple of these interest you let me know.

Indecisive

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I like the Clefable,Eviolite Dusclops and HA mega Sableye. :D I have 5 of the HA Fletchling for trade,how many would you like?

Indecisive

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I'd like the Clefairy and HA Sableye. (Quick question: are they both or which one of them is battle ready)? Like so ready I can toss in my party immediately and enjoy playing online.

Indecisive

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I'll be ready in about 2-3 hours,for I am not at home ATM. I'll be sure to notify you,but before I take my time in doing this,are you willing to trade both Clefairy and HA Sableye?

Indecisive

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Got it. :D I'll put up a random poke at 1st,then I'll trade fletch for other corresponding pokr

testing