• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

LF All ha starter

silverFANG

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi I'm looking for all ha starter unless I stated I have them

I have ha chikorita
I also have ha fennekin and froakie

I don't have many pc but I can trade pokemon I breed the all have 5 random Iv fennekin and pancham and scraggy and cacnea also the fennekin I have ha and blaze also I have protein froakie and they only have 3 iv ps: I did this in school so I will edit it when I get home if I need to

Fantaztick

Youngster Joey
Credits
I can get you treecko, torchic, charmander, cdaquil, totodile, chimchar and maybe a couple others that I'm forgetting right now (would need to actually look through my PC)
I would greatly prefer to sell rather than trade, so just name whatever price you can afford.

silverFANG

Youngster Joey
Credits
I can get you treecko, torchic, charmander, cdaquil, totodile, chimchar and maybe a couple others that I'm forgetting right now (would need to actually look through my PC)
I would greatly prefer to sell rather than trade, so just name whatever price you can afford.
Ok all of those if you have them but I'm afraid I only have like 31 pc and I want to keep them so it will be best for me if we can just trade if you really want pc I guess I can only do one or 2 per pokemon I don't really know but I would really prefer to trade

silverFANG

Youngster Joey
Credits
Ah, I understand. I'm afraid I'm not really interested in anything you have for trade :(
That's not all I have for trade I only put that because I did this in class at school and I didn't have my ds have legend and shiny are there any your looking for

implaser

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hi I'm looking for all ha starter unless I stated I have them

I have ha chikorita
I also have ha fennekin and froakie

I don't have many pc but I can trade pokemon I breed the all have 5 random Iv fennekin and pancham and scraggy and cacnea also the fennekin I have ha and blaze also I have protein froakie and they only have 3 iv ps: I did this in school so I will edit it when I get home if I need to
i have a torchic with speed boost if u r interested

testing