LF All ha starter

silverFANG

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi I'm looking for all ha starter unless I stated I have them

I have ha chikorita
I also have ha fennekin and froakie

I don't have many pc but I can trade pokemon I breed the all have 5 random Iv fennekin and pancham and scraggy and cacnea also the fennekin I have ha and blaze also I have protein froakie and they only have 3 iv ps: I did this in school so I will edit it when I get home if I need to

Fantaztick

Youngster Joey
Credits
I can get you treecko, torchic, charmander, cdaquil, totodile, chimchar and maybe a couple others that I'm forgetting right now (would need to actually look through my PC)
I would greatly prefer to sell rather than trade, so just name whatever price you can afford.

silverFANG

Youngster Joey
Credits
I can get you treecko, torchic, charmander, cdaquil, totodile, chimchar and maybe a couple others that I'm forgetting right now (would need to actually look through my PC)
I would greatly prefer to sell rather than trade, so just name whatever price you can afford.
Ok all of those if you have them but I'm afraid I only have like 31 pc and I want to keep them so it will be best for me if we can just trade if you really want pc I guess I can only do one or 2 per pokemon I don't really know but I would really prefer to trade

silverFANG

Youngster Joey
Credits
Ah, I understand. I'm afraid I'm not really interested in anything you have for trade :(
That's not all I have for trade I only put that because I did this in class at school and I didn't have my ds have legend and shiny are there any your looking for

implaser

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hi I'm looking for all ha starter unless I stated I have them

I have ha chikorita
I also have ha fennekin and froakie

I don't have many pc but I can trade pokemon I breed the all have 5 random Iv fennekin and pancham and scraggy and cacnea also the fennekin I have ha and blaze also I have protein froakie and they only have 3 iv ps: I did this in school so I will edit it when I get home if I need to
i have a torchic with speed boost if u r interested

testing