• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

LF All Hidden Ability Pokemon

Dahveed

Youngster Joey
Credits
Can I get a shiny Jirachi from you?

gnmmarechal

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I am on a quest to collect all Pokemon with a Hidden Ability, yes I know this will be a long a tedious task but I will own at least one of all the HA Pokemon!

lmk what you have and what you want...;)

Pokemon I don't need:
Tepig
Snivy
Oshawott
Froakie
Torchic
Sableye
Squirtle
I can get you a HA Ditto, a HA Charmander, and an HA Bulbasaur.

Targaryen13

Youngster Joey
Credits
I can get an event Jirachi, I'm pretty sure it's shiny...if I remember correctly...

whenever you're available, what are you wanting in return?...:)
I would be available around 10 hours from now or 11 since I have Taxation examinations today :p I'd take anything really, even common pokemons like wurmple hahaha

Benjamin0798

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I am on a quest to collect all Pokemon with a Hidden Ability, yes I know this will be a long a tedious task but I will own at least one of all the HA Pokemon!

lmk what you have and what you want...;)

Pokemon I don't need:
Tepig
Snivy
Oshawott
Froakie
Torchic
Sableye
Squirtle
I have a slowbro HA and Rhydon Ha

Benjamin0798

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Im online in 8 hours
Sorry i wasnt online when you reply i fell asleep cause its 1:30 am
And i give you the two for meloetta

Papermoon

Youngster Joey
Credits
I could offer you
HA eevee,bulbasaur,charmander,pichu,vulpix,zubat,growlithe,poliwag,ponyta,magnemite,grimer/muk,shellder,staryu,elekid,magikarp,ditto,gligar,swinub,poochyena,ralts,breloom,whismur.sableye,carvanha,lileep,absol,bagon,chimchar,starly,pachirisu,buneary, gible, spinda, riolu,purrlion,blitzle,drillbur,venipede,darumaka,chespin,fennekin,diggersby,fletchling/talonflame, swirlix,dragalge,sligoo,klefki.
(most of this pokes are female and have 5/6IV)

Im interested in HA Timburr,mudkip, smeargle, snorunt, keckleon or any other pokes that you could offer :)
or i am selling this pokes just name a price, thanks !

testing