Active An encore (the move) riddle

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
The pokemon you battling uses encore. Those turns pass. Then your poke uses encore and then he uses encore. Now both of u are stuck using encore. Now here's the riddle can this really happen I' a been wondering if that could happen for a few days feel free to respond

tmbate

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
In theory it is possible I believe but I don't know any battlers dumb enough to do it.

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
Or it could also be but it failed so that's an option 2

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Yes, this is correct. However, you would run out of PP and you can still switch.

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
Huh that's very interesting

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
I want to see if this is real If this could happen I would battle one of u guys an we could do an experiment but I don't have a poke that knows encore

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
regardless it would run out in 8 moves anyways, so t would be short lived and u could still switch.

Ravenstag

Youngster Joey
Credits
That sounds like a funbro related incident (Recycle, Heal Pulse, Block, and Slack Off slowbro with a leppa berry)

Torgr676

Youngster Joey
Credits
While in theory you could double encore, I'm not sure why you would want too. Unless I'm mistaken you can't lock a pokemon in with shadow tag and unless you can stop the switch out its a moot point.For me anyways.

testing