Any decent Iv Ditto?

XxUndyingWishxX

Youngster Joey
Credits
Looking to specially breed some pokemon, would go a lot easier with a decent ditto. Currently going to breed a garchomp or hydreigon.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Element Of Smash

Unslaad Krongrah
Donor
Credits
I have dupes of a couple dittos, I think. I don't have my DS on me. Any particular nature?
I assume since your looking at breeding a Hydreigon or Garchomp you'd be looking for Modest, Impish, Jolly or Naive?

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
I have dupes of a couple dittos, I think. I don't have my DS on me. Any particular nature?
I assume since your looking at breeding a Hydreigon or Garchomp you'd be looking for Modest, Impish, Jolly or Naive?
Impish Garchomp Timid Hydreigon though if he knows how to breed he can use any 6IV ditto xD

XxUndyingWishxX

Youngster Joey
Credits
Lol yeah any particular nature is fine just have good IVs. I can get the nature from the other pokemon

And my fc is 4914 5977 7213

Last edited:

Element Of Smash

Unslaad Krongrah
Donor
Credits
Impish Garchomp Timid Hydreigon though if he knows how to breed he can use any 6IV ditto xD
Scarf Hydreigon is always Timid, bu you can also use a LO set:
Code:
Hydreigon @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Flash Cannon
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast
And for Garchomp, Jolly can be used for Mega or normal sets!
Examples:
Code:
Garchomp @ Garchompite
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Fire Blast
OR
Code:
Garchomp @ Lum Berry/Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw/Outrage
- Swords Dance/Fire Blast
Assuming he's going to be playing OU. Both can be used for DOUbles/VGC, but those would have different sets.

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Scarf Hydreigon is always Timid, bu you can also use a LO set:
Code:
Hydreigon @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Flash Cannon
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast
And for Garchomp, Jolly can be used for Mega or normal sets!
Examples:
Code:
Garchomp @ Garchompite
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Fire Blast
OR
Code:
Garchomp @ Lum Berry/Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw/Outrage
- Swords Dance/Fire Blast
Assuming he's going to be playing OU. Both can be used for DOUbles/VGC, but those would have different sets.
If we thin any poke can be used in many natures but Timid Scarfed Hydreigon and Impish Rocky Helmet Garchomp are the most used and easy for newbies so I suggested those :p

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
That's fair. I'd love to argue that anything scarfed not named Lando-T is difficult to use, but I seem to be in the minority there.
Not really it's just the majority of the oposers of this built don't realize that having two tank pokes to switch in solve's the problem that th3 scarf creates xD

XxUndyingWishxX

Youngster Joey
Credits
That is true. I wished that worked as well in Bring 6 Use 4
Lol well I'm new in Pokemon breeding not really the meta game I play that often on my laptop. Typically I think its best to find counters to smogon builds simply because that's what people use and expect this time around. Not too hard to think of unique ways to build a Pokemon I want to think

Element Of Smash

Unslaad Krongrah
Donor
Credits
Lol well I'm new in Pokemon breeding not really the meta game I play that often on my laptop. Typically I think its best to find counters to smogon builds simply because that's what people use and expect this time around. Not too hard to think of unique ways to build a Pokemon I want to think
Innovation can be really good, and it's usually really fun. But remember that established builds are a thing because they work so well and are usually fairly optimized. Innovating can be difficult, and it does require a good knowledge of the meta at higher levels. But don't get discouraged! As long as you're having fun and learning, there's no wrong way!

testing