Articuno

Purp

Youngster Joey
Credits
Does anyone have any articuno for trade? I dont care about the nature IVS, EVS, ETC I will trade a shiny groudon to whoever accepts this offer. If you want you can IM me on skype.

Thanks,
-Purp

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Does anyone have any articuno for trade? I dont care about the nature IVS, EVS, ETC I will trade a shiny groudon to whoever accepts this offer. If you want you can IM me on skype.

Thanks,
-Purp
Hi purp! Welcome to the site :)
This thread should be in the trade pokemon sub forum. The custom order forum is for buying pokemon with PC. This thread needs to be moved to the other sub forum but if you have any other questions please let me know

Purp

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi purp! Welcome to the site :)
This thread should be in the trade pokemon sub forum. The custom order forum is for buying pokemon with PC. This thread needs to be moved to the other sub forum but if you have any other questions please let me know
Sorry, I'm new to this whole fourm thing and am still learning you might see me a bit because I am sure to screw up somewhere:confused:

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Sorry, I'm new to this whole fourm thing and am still learning you might see me a bit because I am sure to screw up somewhere:confused:
Its no problem :) Just make sure to follow the rules the best you can and the staff will be here to help you learn

Purp

Youngster Joey
Credits
This is a mistake message I don't know how to delete

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will