• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

LF Battle Ready Shinys

shiiro

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
The Pokemon aren't technically battle ready,they're perfect,but nowhere near the last evolution,or even EV trained,I'm looking for BR,like so ready you can toss it in a party and go use it like it's nothing. So 1BR for 1BR isn't really fair,when I'm on the losing end of the deal as of now.

what do you mean mine arent battle readies? they have the right nature/IV/EV/moves and ready for competitive battling :/

second sheet below <

Indecisive

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Wait,I think you gave me wrong link,please resend on the exact page you want me to see,lol

shiiro

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Wait,I think you gave me wrong link,please resend on the exact page you want me to see,lol
its the right link, i wrote at my previous post its at the bottom of second sheet, i'll pass on the offer :x
thanks

here's the list
Battle Ready Shinies** (5/6Iv)
Kingdra Heatran Tyrantrum
Venusaur Terrakion Ampharos
Houndoom Rayquaza Aegislash
Heracross Latios/Latias N-KB Galvantula
Skarmory Zapdos Cofagrigus
Sylveon Manetric Hydreigon
Lucario Breloom Beedrill
Excadrill Mawile Lopbunny
Dragonite non KB Gliscor Garchomp
Rotom non KB Closyter N-KB Togekiss
Hawlucha Sablye Weavile
Flygon Swampert Greninja
Luxray Volcarona Goodra
Tyranitar Charizard Golem
Umbreon Pidgeot Talonflame
Dralgalge Kangaskhan ALtaria
Salamence Reuniclus Darkrai
Arcanine Crobat
Gardevoir Whimsicott
Gallade Milotic

Indecisive

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
My sincere apologies,it wouldn't let me move on to the Second sheet,so I had no idea,thanks I'll be reviewing it now

Indecisive

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Ah,just a regular Ditto,shiny,and not 6iv,the one i'm using now is for breeding,and I'll need to clone it if you want that one. But I'm not really interested in the Venusaur anyway,to save all the trouble

testing