• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active [Beck's Hut][Cheap Prices] ☆ Event & Legendaries☆

Beck

Who is Beck?
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Last edited:

Eon.Alex

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Can i have the keldeo, shaymin, victini, diancie and darkrai pls. And i've read you're offering mew for 20pc? i'm looking for other legendaries too, so if you're selling them, hit me up pls

Beck

Who is Beck?
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Can i have the keldeo, shaymin, victini, diancie and darkrai pls. And i've read you're offering mew for 20pc? i'm looking for other legendaries too, so if you're selling them, hit me up pls
Don't have a Mew anymore! I can get you those. When can you come online?:)

Niko

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
So these are all Legit? And are they Untouched EV/IV wise?
If so I'll take one of each, as long as you still have them all - can arrange payment and trading after I finish work in a few hours... Can be online this evening UK (GMT+1)
Let me know

ps. are you able to get your hands on a legitimate or cloned Mew?

Last edited:

Brandon McNair

Youngster Joey
Credits
Real Event Pokemon @ 40PC Each

List of Pokemon:

☆Pokemon Centre Shiny Charizard
☆Christmas Party Wristband Shiny Jirachi
Super Smash Bros. Greninja
Shiny Rayquaza (WHF15)
☆Pokemon Cafe Pikachu
☆Pokemon Scrap Keldeo
☆Pokemon Scrap Shaymin
☆Pokemon Scrap Victini
☆Extremespeed Linoone
☆Diance (OCT2014)
☆Darkrai
☆Pokeball-Colored Vivillon (Paris)
☆Tretta Rotom
☆Pachirisu (Se Jun Park's)
☆Mega Kick Pikachu
☆Sylveon (XY)

☆SOME ARE OUT OF STOCK ATM BUT JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT I CAN STILL GET THEM WITHIN A DAY OR LESS.
Ill buy Keldeo, Shaymnin, and Darkrai

Beck

Who is Beck?
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Hey guys @Niko @DvR.PRiDE @Brandon McNair

A friend from the UK returned yesterday so we were hanging out. I'm so sorry for the lack of updates, my bad on that one.

I'll start getting all your pokemon now!

Edit: I'm online now, but you guys probably won't be able to come online rn so just in case you see this, I'll be on in 4-5 hours too!

Last edited:

Niko

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hey - no worries! I'll be online in about 1 hour, will that work for you? How much is my bill for one of each?

testing