• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Belated Intro

Element Of Smash

Unslaad Krongrah
Donor
Credits
Drem Yol Lok!
So I've been here about a week, and I just realized I haven't made an intro post yet!
I'm Sot. Or Element. Might have that changed down the road. I'm learning to play VGC in prep for the upcoming 2016 season. It's way different than Smogon DOU, and frankly, I like it better!
I was recently accepted into Team Quasar! You guys rock!
I'm an amateur game designer, working on my first title in my free time.
I'm a second year Physics major whos had to take some time off from school to work. We'll have to see how things go on that front.
I'm an avid reader.
I'm currently learning Dovahzul, the Dragon Tongue of Skyrim. I'm also fairly decent at Sindarin Elvish.
I'm obviously a total nerd.
I've been playing pokemon since 1996, when I begged my mom and dad for Red Version as a kid. At the time, I thought "I want the one with a dragon on it!" I was mildly disappointed when I finally got to see the typing of my Charizard, but the Dratini I bought from the game corner was exactly the type I wanted.
Man, theres a lot to say. Drop me a line, because theres way too much to say in one post. See ya'll on the boards!

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Welcome to the website! You seem to already know your way around, but if you ever need any help, or have any questions, feel free to ask me or another staff member! :)

Element Of Smash

Unslaad Krongrah
Donor
Credits

ThePokemonFanboy

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Drem Yol Lok!
So I've been here about a week, and I just realized I haven't made an intro post yet!
I'm Sot. Or Element. Might have that changed down the road. I'm learning to play VGC in prep for the upcoming 2016 season. It's way different than Smogon DOU, and frankly, I like it better!
I was recently accepted into Team Quasar! You guys rock!
I'm an amateur game designer, working on my first title in my free time.
I'm a second year Physics major whos had to take some time off from school to work. We'll have to see how things go on that front.
I'm an avid reader.
I'm currently learning Dovahzul, the Dragon Tongue of Skyrim. I'm also fairly decent at Sindarin Elvish.
I'm obviously a total nerd.
I've been playing pokemon since 1996, when I begged my mom and dad for Red Version as a kid. At the time, I thought "I want the one with a dragon on it!" I was mildly disappointed when I finally got to see the typing of my Charizard, but the Dratini I bought from the game corner was exactly the type I wanted.
Man, theres a lot to say. Drop me a line, because theres way too much to say in one post. See ya'll on the boards!
Welcome! Feel free to go visit my shop in the signature or message me if you have any questions.

testing