• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Best Doubles Team ideas?

Pokeghd

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I am looking to get into the Doubles scene. Im good at singles. I know some single staples translate well into doubles. Seen some double vids with Rotom-w, talonflame, ect. What are good staple pokemon, pair combos, or just all around good teams that I can just jump into. I don't want to build a whole new team just to start playing(Trick room, weather, ect.).

Example: I can teach my greninja, Mat Block, and swords dance with my Scizor turn one.
these are both pokes I have and wouldn't take long to make alterations to start playing. So examples like that.
Let me know if my question is a bit confusing.

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Talk to @Hazama he seems to begood with that stuff :p

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
I'm still writing more guides if you need help getting started with doubles just pm me.

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Mat block greninja gets taken out by mach punch but could still work well. I reccomend a fake out user for doubles as it helps disrupt the opponent and let's your pokemon set up first turn. Always remember to fake out the pokemon that threatens the one you want to set up.

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
I am going to update guides more often and I am also taking requests for analysis of a pokemon. The analysis is always for double battle style. My first guide has 5 fake out users in it if your interested. Only just starting on the third pokemon in the guide but ill send the link when it's finished.

testing