• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Best ways to gen

Serj

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hey what is the best ways to gen pokemon?
I was thinking powersaves? Any recommendations or problems?
Youtube:Kiddlegamer
I'm not really familiar with powersaves but I've heard you could clone pokemon with it, there is websites/apps that help with genning. Having a computer or an apple device could help. Access to pokebank is essential.

Reactions: Say

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
Hey what is the best ways to gen pokemon?
I was thinking powersaves? Any recommendations or problems?
Youtube:Kiddlegamer
Pokemon from gen 6 can't be genned. But 1-5 y would recommend Pokedit. It shows very good results with the minimal amount of effort :)

Serj

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Pokemon from gen 6 can't be genned. But 1-5 y would recommend Pokedit. It shows very good results with the minimal amount of effort :)
I forgot to add that first part, but what is the requirements on using Pokedit for genning? Like stuff you'll need.

Serj

Pokémon Champion
Credits
The thing is i dont have pokebank or pokemon b/w/1/2
You can download PokeBank on your 3DS from the Nintendo Store, for a pass I believe it's 4.99$ I'm not sure if it's monthly or yearly. I would advise researching first.

testing