• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active BlackMoon25's One Stop Shop |Pre-Made Pokemon|Custom Pokemon|Event Pokemon| and More!

BlackMoon25

Youngster Joey
Credits
Welcome to BlackMoon25's Shop!
We know much about pokemon, we make and provide them here!
Thanks Giovanni!! <---- Crude Humor

My name is Chris and this is my shop, you can call me BlackMoon25 if you like but I prefer Chris. :)
I'm still new to PerfectPokemon but not new to the amazing world of pokemon.
My hope during my time here is to help others along their journey.
Maybe make a friend here or there, maybe a few enemies too cause hey, why not?
When you make friends you also make enemies.
(Hence Team Rocket, Stop trying to steal Pikachu, Gosh!)
Perhaps I'll find some good friends who also become rivals, actually I already did...
Ask Cheza and Ravana about that one. :Thumbsup:

My time is Central Time.

I'm a full-time student in college and currently in-between jobs. :Arghh:
This means I will be working sometime in the near future. :Dead:

Due to those two things my availability is scheduled on a day to day basis however I'll do my best
to complete any and all orders as fast, efficiently, and accurately as possible.

Please be patient with me if I don't respond to an order or message right away. :Thumbsup:

If you're uncomfortable ordering on this thread, that's cool, send me your order in IM or PM.

I will only create/change legal pokemon. No Illegals, do not even ask.

:Jawdrop::D:Woot: If my day is going fan-bleeping-tastic, I may throw in a freebie on an order! :Jawdrop::D:Woot:
However, please refrain from asking for freebies. Thanks!!

:Thumbsup: I hope you enjoy your stay here! :Thumbsup:
Without Further Ado, lets get to the fun part that we're all here for!!

60 PC per Pokemon

:Angelic: Click Here! :Angelic:

Notice: All pre-made pokemon will have the blue pentagon, Perfect IV's, will be EV trained, and they are tradable.
100 PC for single pokemon and 500 PC for a full team of 6

You may choose to use custom, use pre-made from my list above, or mix and match the two.
If you use pre-made pokemon I will use the 60 PC price for any chosen pre-made in battle ready teams.

For example: you want 6 pokemon, 2 pre-made, 4 custom, your price in pc would be 452 pc.
the math: 500/6 = 83.3 repeating. so each custom pokemon is essentially 83 pc
60*2 for premade + 83*4 = 452 PC
(120) + (332) = 452 PC
Therefore, you COULD get a full 6 battle ready team of pokemon for 360 PC.
Look above for pricing. :Whistling:

Shiny: Yes/No
(Certain Legendaries are shiny locked, I'll do my best to provide them if you ask for them.)
Pokemon:
Nickname:
Level:
Nature:
Item:
Ability:
Egg: Yes/No
If yes pokemon will be first stage pokemon of evolutionary chain and level 1 by default.
If you hatch the egg and wish for level to be changed I can edit after hatch for an additional 60 PC.
Also, provide any/all egg moves you would like the pokemon to have when it hatches.
All EV's will be 0 as it is an egg and cannot be anything else.
This can be changed after hatch for an additional 60 PC.
Poke Ball:
EV Spread: HP, Atk, Def, SpA, SpD, Spe
Move Set: Move 1, 2, 3, 4 (All moves will be at max pp)
OT:
Each Change Cost 60 PC

Change IV's to 31
Change EV's
Change Nature
Change Held Item
Change to Shiny or Non-Shiny *
Change Nickname
Change Gender - 70 PC *
Change Level *
Change Ability (May be changed to HA) - 80 PC if HA
Change all moves or certain moves *
Change PID/TID/SID
Change OT
Clone a Pokemon
Change the type of ball pokemon was caught in

Items Marked with * will only be changed if pokemon is still legal after the change.
60 PC Per Item/Berry :confused:

I would love to offer individual items or berries for lower price, due to website rules I cannot offer a lower price. This reason is my reason for making pokemon more expensive due to them coming with items.
Ditto and Ditto Bundles! :Wideyed:
1 Ditto = 100 PC
6 Ditto = 500 PC (Buy 5 get 1 Free)
12 Ditto = 900 PC (Buy 9 get 3 Free)
25 Ditto = 1,500 PC ( Buy 15 get 10 Free)

All 25 Nature Ditto's are available and they come with the Destiny Knot Item to help with breeding.
Shiny is available if you so choose.
Event Pokemon - 200 PC :Woot:
Choose your event pokemon from the link below and let me know which pokemon you want.
If there are multiple choices let me know which event.

----> Click Here for a List of Event Pokemon! <----

Friend Code: 3454-0931-1834

Last edited:

Spacekatgal

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey Blackmoon! How are things going? So, I would love to do this. Is there any way you can help me get a Zigzagoon that will be an unstoppable monster, crushing everything in her path?

BlackMoon25

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey Blackmoon! How are things going? So, I would love to do this. Is there any way you can help me get a Zigzagoon that will be an unstoppable monster, crushing everything in her path?

I can work with you to create any legal zigzagoon you like, however zigzagoon being a very basic pokemon and the first evolutionary stage it isn't likely to "destroy" everything. Talk with me in IM and we can discuss more there. :)

Spacekatgal

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey all! I wanted to leave a review here and say that Blackmoon25 worked so hard to get me a great set of Pokemon. He answered all my questions, helped guide me and has an amazing amount of knowledge. I can't recommend this shop enough. 11/10!

Patrickaito

Youngster Joey
Credits
Blackmoon provided me an item and even threw in a special Pokemon on his own accord :) He's an amazing and helpful seller, and definitely has a customer from now on :D

testing