• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

BlueBelle's Banner Shop (30-50+PC ONLY!) Get HA POKEMON**

BlueBelle

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hello Pokemon Lovers! This is BlueBelle's BANNER SHOP! Prices Ranging from 30-50 PCs
gzimbwQ.jpg
This shop is great for people who don't really have a lot of PCs but just want a decent banner :) I might not really be a pro but I practice editing, making thumbnails etc. a lot in the past few years. This will be my first shop and I hope it goes well :D:p

PRICES
;)-Normal Banner with FC, IGN, Pokemon (Pick 3-4) = 30 PC
:cool:-Shop banner with FC,IGN,Pokemon (Many as you want) ,Shop Name, Info = 40 PC
:Thumbsup:CUSTOMIZABLE ! Tell me what you want and I will try to make it = 50++ PC (Prices will range depending on each order)
:rolleyes::Woot:Youtube Thumbnail = 60++ PC
*Every banner comes with 1 edit meaning I can edit your final product once.

Add ons
- Add as many Pokemon you want into your banner = 20 PC
- Special Effect title (As many as you want) = 20 PC
- As many edits as you want = 20 PC

** Purchases Lower than 40 PC will have my mark on the banner**
**Or you can add 20 PC to take my watermark out**

PROMOTION!:eek:

**Purchase anything in total of 150 PCs and get a random HA Pokemon for FREE. This promotion ends soon!!!!**

If you're interested in buying just comment down below and PM me and I will deliver your banners to your emails :)
**Please take note that I'm still a student and It may take time since I have Homeworks and tests etc.**

MY WORKS (Examples)
For: PC Principal

5KAEgMo.jpg

eNkpTJF.jpg

For : Planet_Azumarill's Shop
27AeqiX.jpg

For: @Tunercrazed
MDEqizH.jpg

Last edited:

PC Principal

Pokémon Trainer
Will Not Fall
Battler
Credits
Hey I'd like to make an order

I would like 2 banners - the first one saying "Check out my shop" and put like a hoopa and a shiny mew on it

The second saying "Come challenge my gym" and put a few dragon type pokemon on there (just not my exact team pls)

I'll leave the details up to you, you're the artist

BlueBelle

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hey I'd like to make an order

I would like 2 banners - the first one saying "Check out my shop" and put like a hoopa and a shiny mew on it

The second saying "Come challenge my gym" and put a few dragon type pokemon on there (just not my exact team pls)

I'll leave the details up to you, you're the artist
Oh wow I can't believe I'll get a customer XD Haha thanks for the order I'll PM you!
The total would be 70 PCs (discounted) :) Thank you

Last edited:

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Not bad but just a tip
Put your works as a spoiler like I did,cause if you're going to have 20+ banners to show up then the post not only will be huge but will probably make the person get bored to scroll down but he might even go find a more ''organised'' shop :/

BlueBelle

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Not bad but just a tip
Put your works as a spoiler like I did,cause if you're going to have 20+ banners to show up then the post not only will be huge but will probably make the person get bored to scroll down but he might even go find a more ''organised'' shop :/
Thanks for the tip! I was trying to do that but don't know how ;-;

BlueBelle

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I would like to order a banner from you for my shop please.
-Link to my shop: http://perfectpokemon.com/threads/tuners-pokemon-trading-post.19177/
-Shop name: Tuners Pokemon Trading Post
-IGN: Tunercrazed
-FC: 0834-3340-3785
I would like a shiny charizard, a shiny haxorus, and a shiny rayquaza with the rayquaza in the middle. Make the Banner say "Tuners Trading Post" in the top center please.
Hey there, sure that woulde be 40PC i will PM you and plz transfer the PC

testing