Closed Buying Blazikenite and Razor Claw

Rommulox

Pokémon Master
Team Elite
Trusted Seller
Credits
I'll sell both to you for 50PC. How does that sound? (20 PC for Blazikenite, 30 PC for Razor Claw)

Rommulox

Pokémon Master
Team Elite
Trusted Seller
Credits
Funny how I didn't get a notification for this thread, or I would have traded you much earlier. Sorry about that. xD Hope I'm not keeping you up too late.

Louikins

Youngster Joey
Credits
It's okay I usually don't head off to bed til pretty late anyways >_<

Rommulox

Pokémon Master
Team Elite
Trusted Seller
Credits
I had to click on your avatar, then look up the posts you made in order to refind this thread. Then it says "Edited 56 minutes ago." That's probably why it didn't notify me. Only notifies you if there's new posts, not edits to old ones. Whoops!

Anyhoo, how are you liking it on this site so far? :)

Louikins

Youngster Joey
Credits
Yer it was my bad anyways, I wasn't sure if people were allowed to "bump~" or post again. Haha, yes it's lovely here. Great community to be honest! :D

Rommulox

Pokémon Master
Team Elite
Trusted Seller
Credits
Normally you can get around that by deleting your latest message and replying with a new one. Helps keep your threads clean. Doesn't work if someone else posts, obviously. Anyhoo, welcome to the community. :)

Almost done. Only 6 items left to trade. xD Took longer than I thought. Guess you're in England, so it's 12:12am there. :0

Louikins

Youngster Joey
Credits
Oh sorry haha, I'm just coming online now, saving battery because my DS is gonna die soon (my charger is somewhere in which I cannot be bothered to go and get) and yep it's very early morning time. I should be in bed but meh :3

Added you btw :3

Rommulox

Pokémon Master
Team Elite
Trusted Seller
Credits
Trade me whenever. I think your IGN is Lou right? :)

Rommulox

Pokémon Master
Team Elite
Trusted Seller
Credits
Thanks for the trade! Hope you enjoy your stay at perfectpokemon.com. :)

testing