Active Buying Legit Event Pokemon - Look inside for info

tmbate

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
I have a fairly recent diancie event lying around somewhere. No serial codes I'm afraid. But its got jack all for IV's. OT Hope in a cherish ball with the clear body ability. I didn't grab the mew either unfortunately cause i had a competitive one. But i can certainly sell you Diancie.

Dan1112B

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have a fairly recent diancie event lying around somewhere. No serial codes I'm afraid. But its got jack all for IV's. OT Hope in a cherish ball with the clear body ability. I didn't grab the mew either unfortunately cause i had a competitive one. But i can certainly sell you Diancie.

Did you receive the Diancie yourself? Price?

If we reach an agreement, would you be willing to show the summary screen so I check everything? I just want to ensure it all seems legit and Pokemon Bank has no issues.

tmbate

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
I received it myself then dumped it in the pc so I'm guessing hope is the event name. I have no clue how to upload a picture though since apparently the file is too large :p i can certainly give u every detail if u like. As for price it doesn't matter to to much. just a fair price for an event mon i guess.

Dan1112B

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm a bit unfamiliar with pricing but after a quick look around. I'd say around 150+ based on what I've seen Mew go around for. Tell me if interested or if you're looking for more.

ThePokemonFanboy

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hi, I am looking to buy a few legit event pokemon to complete the collection.

These must be legit, nothing hacked or anything to suggest this isn't seem by Nintendo as legit.

Looking for:

20th Anniversary Mew - Missed this myself so I am looking to buy this Mew. Again, must be all legit and preferably unused. If you have a code even better although I need to msg you some details about that.

Hoopa - Must be legit and from the events.

Please post your prices below and we can work out a deal. If you can provide proof they're legit, I can throw in more PC. Serial codes, summary screens, etc would be sweet.

Edit: I will buy the PC once I've struck a trade.
I have all of these events priced at 150 pc each

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
If still missing any of the events I got them