Calling out all Duelists

kopy456

The Reversed Fighter
Credits
I feel that there may be a few people on this website that play YuGiOh, or I would hope at least. If anyoen here does have an interest, or has wanted to play, id liek to see you guys! I wonder what everyones sigmnature decks are? Mine are artifacts :D

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits
I played Yugioh pretty religiously in high school. @ToY and myself. We were pretty good at it to. Usually ran beat down decks, no one type.

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I used to play back in the day, had myself a deck filled with monsters below 2000 Atk, but it was more meant to deal massive amount of damage while keeping my opponent under the barrage of my traps.

Nowadays it's not my jam anymore because of synchro summoning becoming a thing.

matt

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I played it and I also used to be an official ref for it :p I have too many decks, I played dragons, magicians, time, harpies, toon, my current deck is a combo of dragons/magicians each supporting each other to the point where if u kill any of my monsters u are only supporting new ones ive even managed to fit all the new summoning methods into it

kopy456

The Reversed Fighter
Credits
The only synchros I run are the yang zing dragons, they are so good, and swarm the field almost instantly. I've gotten a few OTKs with them XD

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
The only synchros I run are the yang zing dragons, they are so good, and swarm the field almost instantly. I've gotten a few OTKs with them XD

That's exactly why I hate the new Yu-Gi-Oh, the fact that summoning 10 monsters in one turn is an easy feat and can easily win you the match is ludicrous (LUDA)

matt

Pokémon Champion
Credits
That's exactly why I hate the new Yu-Gi-Oh, the fact that summoning 10 monsters in one turn is an easy feat and can easily win you the match is ludicrous (LUDA)
last time I checked the rules u can only have 5 monster field card zones all versions of special summons still go within the monster card zone unless otherwise stated to my current understanding

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
last time I checked the rules u can only have 5 monster field card zones all versions of special summons still go within the monster card zone unless otherwise stated to my current understanding

Just because you can only have 5 monsters on the field at one time doesn't mean you can't summon 10 monsters on the same exact turn via synchro summoning.

matt

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Just because you can only have 5 monsters on the field at one time doesn't mean you can't summon 10 monsters on the same exact turn via synchro summoning.
synchro is a version of fusion to my understanding ... if u mean tokens they still go into monster slots

kopy456

The Reversed Fighter
Credits
Don't worry, I only use that deck to troll

kopy456

The Reversed Fighter
Credits
Synchros are fine imo, but xyzs are funning stupid

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
I still play off and on. When I do play, I really like to use an Ice Barrier Deck

kopy456

The Reversed Fighter
Credits
I used to run ice barriers, I stopped after i realized how hard it is to pull off combos

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
they can be tricky to use at times, it depends on the structure really. they aren't great at playing from behind though

kopy456

The Reversed Fighter
Credits
Like if you get triangle or amulet first hand youre set. Its kinda like how if you dont have Yamato first hand in a bujin deck you're fucked. I like more reliable decks. Artifacts are awesome for me, as ba ckrow is not a problem,as almost all of my spells and c ounters involve me destroying my backrow, lieka shredder. Its so funny to see people use Maelstorm and destroy a row of artifacts XD

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
I've never used or dueled against an artifact deck before actually so I really don't know how they work. My ice barrier deck though was always centered on getting Gantala out asap, and then working from there.

kopy456

The Reversed Fighter
Credits
lol, Gantala was a BEAST. Artifacts are LIGHT Lvl 5 monsters, all of them. They can all be set as spell cards, and if an artifact in the backrow is destroyed on your opponents turn, it is special summoned. They all have different effects that make them combo like hell. Not fun to fight at all. They were intro'd in Primal Origins, so theres not much support yet :p

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
that sounds almost broken. heavy storm, mst, etc. are pretty much useless against them

testing