Calling out all Duelists

kopy456

The Reversed Fighter
Credits
You need to play around them, as most decks nowadays focus on backrow elimination (Dragon Rulers, E-Heros, etc.). If someone can kill my entire backrow, then kill my front row, im fucked. I fought this one Bujin player who got SUsanowa out right after I got all my artifacts in place, and kille dthem all in his turn. Swarm tactics can be countered if you think smart and dont panic :)

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
how commonly used are they? one of the things that I want to do is expand into some different archetypes, and these sound fun to use

kopy456

The Reversed Fighter
Credits
I never see people use them, its sad really, because they are incredibly fun! I dont like using mainstream decks, they are just soo easy really :p

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
cool, i like going using uncommon decks too, it makes the game more fun imo when you're not using the same thing that everyone else is using

kopy456

The Reversed Fighter
Credits
i know mkan like rly. Do you play or Devpro, DN, or just Physical? We shoudl duel sometime :D

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
i haven't played in awhile, but I play on DN. and yeah I think it would be cool to duel you

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
yeah, i would have to get my deck legal though, lol, I haven't played for like a year

testing