• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Can we fix it? Nope...

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
image.jpg
Bob the Builder was a beautiful show. It was recently revealed to be re-done, new art style and voice actors. It caused a big controversy on Tumblr and Twitter. Opinions?

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
He looks like the terrible stepdad that's nice to your friends and to your mom, and everyone wonders why you hate him.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Thea rt looks dumb i like old Bob he had a unique clay-ish look it was classic, stop remaking shows

I'm looking at you Girl Meets World

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Ugh whhhhhhhhyyy!!

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Ok, I came in here, and when I saw the picture I stared at it for 1 minute. What the hell is that? This looks very very strange o_O
Did you read the main post? Explains everything.

matt

Pokémon Champion
Credits
.... my childhood memories were just assaulted , I swear if I hear the new voices my hearts just gonna be crushed plz plz plz don't show this anymore :'(

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
i don't care lol Barney was where it was at. A grown dinosaur messing around with little kids was where it was at.

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits

SolarStar

Youngster Joey
Credits
I do. XD
My childhood was just demolished xD
Controversy aside (never really watched that show), I have to admit that I laughed more than I should have at that.

Bob the Builder. Demolished.

testing