• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Can you bring back the minimum price of 20pc

Skyler85

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Ever since it went to 60 PC it's made it harder to sell and buy and less fun. Can someone at least explain to me why it changed from 20pc to 60pc?

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Short Answer: No
Long Answer: Noooooooooo

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
DELET THIS

Memes but seriously, we need people to stick to the 60PC rule lol

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
DELET THIS
Memes but seriously, we need people to stick to the 60PC rule lol
True, but I feel like everyone knows they can do it now, it's all over the shops. And all over the shoutbox that they could just do that and it'll be fine. I think we should update the system because it has a big loophole. yeah ill delete it though I can see what you mean.

cj-97

LUCIOBAAALLLLLLL!
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
King of the Ring
Iron Will
Credits
Short answer: 20PC kills the site's income a lot and makes it easier for users to spam inactive threads for PC since it's more difficult to track that than thread creation.

If you want my long answer, I can go through my vault of info on earlier site experiences of these 20PC shops.

Skyler85

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Short answer: 20PC kills the site's income a lot and makes it easier for users to spam inactive threads for PC since it's more difficult to track that than thread creation.

If you want my long answer, I can go through my vault of info on eariler site experiences of these 20PC shops.

OK makes sense

just follow the rules man :)

And I do lol just wanted to understand why it was changed in the first place

testing