Cannu

Staff member
Mod
Donor
Journalist
Credits
Hi all!

I'm selling fully customised Pokemon!!

They cost 100pc each, and you get to choose ANY Pokemon and have it perfectly made to your liking. Whether it be Level, Nature, Hidden Ability, you name it and I can make it!!

All Pokemon I sell are 100% Legit, and work in every online mode.

Zelda / Karly

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hi all!

I'm selling fully customised Pokemon!!

They cost 100pc each, and you get to choose ANY Pokemon and have it perfectly made to your liking. Whether it be Level, Nature, Hidden Ability, you name it and I can make it!!

All Pokemon I sell are 100% Legit, and work in every online mode.
Can I get a Meloetta please! :)

appoh

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Since you are a new member is there somehow we can get a confirmation that it's legit ? :) possibly have some people go through a little free trial of something? and then have pictures to confirm it from the receivers? cause i'd be interested

Zelda / Karly

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Since you are a new member is there somehow we can get a confirmation that it's legit ? :) possibly have some people go through a little free trial of something? and then have pictures to confirm it from the receivers? cause i'd be interested
If they weren't "legit" they wouldn't be tradeable, plus there are really no such thing as legit pokemon, they are all replicated codes, if only originals were for sale or for trade only a handful of people would have them. I have a shop similar to this and it's all just pokemon. It's just what it is:) you must be new to pokemon and trading, but if they are not "legit" they cannot be traded or used online:) nothing to worry about, this is a safe site and a great place to obtain pokemon! :p

appoh

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I think I might have misread it. I didn't understand if we gave u the pokemon to customize or if you make it and send it that way without us needed the pokemon originally :)

Cannu

Staff member
Mod
Donor
Journalist
Credits
Oh my mistake, maybe I explained incorrectly. So I breed an original Pokemon, clone it, and then edit it to your liking.

appoh

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Cool if I ever need a new pokemon on my team i'll msg you but atm I'm just training some pokemon and then going to figure out what I need. Do prices vary depending on specs?

appoh

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Well I have a pokemon atm I need the IVs and Nature changed and that's all but in the future I may need a full pokemon for my team. can you change pokemon stats at all?

Cannu

Staff member
Mod
Donor
Journalist
Credits
Well I have a pokemon atm I need the IVs and Nature changed and that's all but in the future I may need a full pokemon for my team. can you change pokemon stats at all?
Yep I certainly can :) I am able to edit IVs, EVs, Natures, and more whilst maintaining it's 'legal' status

appoh

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Yep I certainly can :) I am able to edit IVs, EVs, Natures, and more whilst maintaining it's 'legal' status
That's amazing I like the whole "legal" thing cause I have some shinies but obviously didnt get them with good enough IV's and Natures I really want them in competitive. I will let you know when I have transferred them from my old game I really wanted to use some of my older shinies. How much would it be to only change iv's and nature?

Cannu

Staff member
Mod
Donor
Journalist
Credits
That's amazing I like the whole "legal" thing cause I have some shinies but obviously didnt get them with good enough IV's and Natures I really want them in competitive. I will let you know when I have transferred them from my old game I really wanted to use some of my older shinies. How much would it be to only change iv's and nature?
If it's just IVs and Natures, I can do for 50pc each Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing