Closed Chandelure's Pokemon Prize Draw Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chandelure

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey all! This is my first prize draw so hoping all goes well, and I'm looking forward to doing more prize draws integrated with my shop with even bigger prizes in the future (this is a test prize draw).

01/04/2016 - 05/04/2016

How It Works

1) Buy any pokemon or service from my 60PC shop. My shop is still giving away free pokemon after every rating - so already you get: your purchased pokemon, a free pokemon and a chance to win in this prize draw all for 60PC!:

My Shop:
http://perfectpokemon.com/threads/free-pokemon-inside-chandelures-poke-shop-60pc.19638/

2) After a purchase from my shop is complete you'll be given a number which I'll record on this thread.

3) When the deadline is over. I'll pick numbers randomly (through a random number generator), announce the winners and distribute prizes!

Prizes

1st Place: Any 3 free pokemon from my shop and A rare Japanese Gen 5 event Keldeo and The Legendary Beasts (shiny, KB) and A shiny event Japanese Diancie!

2nd Place: Any 3 free pokemon from my shop and A rare Japanese Gen 5 event Keldeo and The Legendary Beasts (shiny, KB)!

3rd Place: Any 3 free pokemon from my shop and A rare Japanese Gen 5 event Keldeo!

4th Place: Any 3 free pokemon from my shop!

5th Place: 1 free pokemon from my shop!

Even more prizes may be added during the giveaway duration so watch this thread!

Good Luck!!!

Number Holders:

@SinceGen1 #1
@WSawyer #2
@KeananSte #3
@waslay1998 #4

Last edited:

desertfreak

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hey all! This is my first prize draw so hoping all goes well, and I'm looking forward to doing more prize draws integrated with my shop with even bigger prizes in the future (this is a test prize draw).

01/04/2016 - 05/04/2016

How It Works

1) Buy any pokemon or service from my 60PC shop. My shop is still giving away free pokemon after every rating - so already you get: your purchased pokemon, a free pokemon and a chance to win in this prize draw all for 60PC!:

My Shop:
http://perfectpokemon.com/threads/free-pokemon-inside-chandelures-poke-shop-60pc.19638/

2) After a purchase from my shop is complete you'll be given a number which I'll record on this thread.

3) When the deadline is over. I'll pick numbers randomly (through a random number generator), announce the winners and distribute prizes!

Prizes

1st Place: Any 3 free pokemon from my shop and A rare Japanese Gen 5 event Keldeo and The Legendary Beasts (shiny, KB) and A shiny event Japanese Diancie!

2nd Place: Any 3 free pokemon from my shop and A rare Japanese Gen 5 event Keldeo and The Legendary Beasts (shiny, KB)!

3rd Place: Any 3 free pokemon from my shop and A rare Japanese Gen 5 event Keldeo!

4th Place: Any 3 free pokemon from my shop!

5th Place: 1 free pokemon from my shop!

Even more prizes may be added during the giveaway duration so watch this thread!

Good Luck!!!
Hey, I purchased something from the shop a little before the contest (Tuesday), am I still eligiable to enter or do I need to purchase something else.

Chandelure

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey, I purchased something from the shop a little before the contest (Tuesday), am I still eligiable to enter or do I need to purchase something else.

Hi, unfortunately you'll have to repurchase something else to make the contest fair to all. :)

Immolation

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey, I'll do my best to get some PC so I can buy from your shop, really looking for this, however it'll take some time.Good luck with your customers!

~George

Chandelure

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey, I'll do my best to get some PC so I can buy from your shop, really looking for this, however it'll take some time.Good luck with your customers!

~George
Thanks! Hopefully you'll find the PC you need in time. :)

Chandelure

Youngster Joey
Credits
The deadline is finally up, even though it's been a small giveaway with even smaller prizes, I hope everyone who participated enjoyed their prizes. Seeing as there were only 4 participants, I'll start from the 4th prize (see the list of prizes in original post):

4th Prize: #2

3rd Prize: #4

2nd Prize: #1

and that leaves
1st Prize: #3

Congratulations to all the winners! I'll be distributing prizes all day tomorrow as it's pretty late where I am and I just logged in to announce the winners. I'm already planning the next giveaway!

Thank you to all who participated!

In case anyone is wondering what site I used: https://www.random.org/

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing