• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Chaos Fast Create A Shiny Service w/ Items *ORAS Gen 6 Pokemon Pentagon w/ Memories & 4 Egg Moves

Leafpool

Youngster Joey
Credits
Edit: Okay perfect I sent the PC points over. :) My friend code is 2922-0446-9640.

My only question is does it matter what random Pokemon I send over? Like do the Pokemon have to have natures that match what I'd like or can they be anything? I have X and Sapphire but I just started Sapphire so I only have a bunch of Pokemon from the first town. ^^; But if it doesn't matter what they are I'll just send them over.

I edited my post with how I want everything now. :) My order is now ready. So I'm guessing it works like I trade you these Pokemon then later when you're done we do another trade but this time with the eggs? I can't wait to hatch my shiny Pokemon! If they are coming out of eggs they probably can't have the moves I had with them can they? Either way it doesn't matter. I'll be training them so they'll learn the moves as I train em :)

Edit: I just edited it since I realized since I am hatching I need Vaporeon to be an Eevee. I added the item Waterstone and also will it still have it's hidden Ability Hydration if hatched when it become a Vaporeon? And can items be sent with eggs? If not it's fine I can get it all in game or through trading. But I do want them to have their hidden abilities so let me know if the eggs hatching when evolved will have them.

Last edited:

Chaos

Combo Breaker
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Credits
Edit: Okay perfect I sent the PC points over. :) My friend code is 2922-0446-9640.

My only question is does it matter what random Pokemon I send over? Like do the Pokemon have to have natures that match what I'd like or can they be anything? I have X and Sapphire but I just started Sapphire so I only have a bunch of Pokemon from the first town. ^^; But if it doesn't matter what they are I'll just send them over.

I edited my post with how I want everything now. :) My order is now ready. So I'm guessing it works like I trade you these Pokemon then later when you're done we do another trade but this time with the eggs? I can't wait to hatch my shiny Pokemon! If they are coming out of eggs they probably can't have the moves I had with them can they? Either way it doesn't matter. I'll be training them so they'll learn the moves as I train em :)

Edit: I just edited it since I realized since I am hatching I need Vaporeon to be an Eevee. I added the item Waterstone and also will it still have it's hidden Ability Hydration if hatched when it become a Vaporeon? And can items be sent with eggs? If not it's fine I can get it all in game or through trading. But I do want them to have their hidden abilities so let me know if the eggs hatching when evolved will have them.
You can send any Pokemon as long as you caught it yourself. :)

Yup, I'll trade you eggs. Yeah, only egg moves can be put in the egg.

I can get the Hidden Ability but I can't trade items with eggs since they can't hold it.

Leafpool

Youngster Joey
Credits
Edit: Okay back from work! :)

I updated my list again and this time with egg moves I looked up. :) Everything is how I want it now. I realized items/nickname doesn't matter now but I wanted to add in egg moves. I'm fine with no items so long as the hidden ability is there when they evolve. :) Like Hydration and Drought are so awesome it'll be cool having a Vulpix and when I evolve the Eevee Vaporeon having those abilities.

Let me know when you added me and are online and we can make the first part of the trade. How long after will it take to get the eggs? I'm in no hurry and I'm off tomorrow so I'll be around a lot.

I don't mind the IVs so long as the natures are there and the characteristics good but it doesn't have to be perfect, I guess as good as it can be. ^^

I am so excited. It's going to be awesome having a shiny team! :)

Last edited:

Chaos

Combo Breaker
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Credits
Edit: Okay back from work! :)

I updated my list again and this time with egg moves I looked up. :) Everything is how I want it now. I realized items/nickname doesn't matter now but I wanted to add in egg moves. I'm fine with no items so long as the hidden ability is there when they evolve. :) Like Hydration and Drought are so awesome it'll be cool having a Vulpix and when I evolve the Eevee Vaporeon having those abilities.

Let me know when you added me and are online and we can make the first part of the trade. How long after will it take to get the eggs? I'm in no hurry and I'm off tomorrow so I'll be around a lot.

I don't mind the IVs so long as the natures are there and the characteristics good but it doesn't have to be perfect, I guess as good as it can be. ^^

I am so excited. It's going to be awesome having a shiny team! :)
I can't nickname them either because they are going to be in egg. What's your FC and name in the game? I'm ready to get your self caught Pokemon. :)

Leafpool

Youngster Joey
Credits
That's fine! I'll be able to nickname them myself right since I'll be hatching them. ^^ Thanks so much! Again edited my list of Pokemon with updated egg moves and everything. :)

My FC is 2922-0446-9640 and my name in the game is Hazel. :) Can't wait to begin! :)

Chaos

Combo Breaker
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Credits
That's fine! I'll be able to nickname them myself right since I'll be hatching them. ^^ Thanks so much! Again edited my list of Pokemon with updated egg moves and everything. :)

My FC is 2922-0446-9640 and my name in the game is Hazel. :) Can't wait to begin! :)
Did you add me? My FC is in my signature (bottom of this post)

Leafpool

Youngster Joey
Credits
Ohmygoodness sorry I am stupid I didn't yet! My brain is not all there after work. Added you now! :) I'm on Sapphire now. Sorry about that! ^^ I'm ready to do the trade whenever!

Leafpool

Youngster Joey
Credits
Oh wait do you need just 1 Pokemon from me or 6? Did I cancel the trade by mistake after the first one? Let me know if we need to do it again!

Chaos

Combo Breaker
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Credits
Ohmygoodness sorry I am stupid I didn't yet! My brain is not all there after work. Added you now! :) I'm on Sapphire now. Sorry about that! ^^ I'm ready to do the trade whenever!
I'll let you know when I'm ready. :)

Edit: Just one Pokemon. :)

Leafpool

Youngster Joey
Credits
Just wanted to let you know I'm sending over 500 PC because I decided I wanted one more, a shiny Hoothoot. :) I added him into the order. Thank you! ^.^

Chaos

Combo Breaker
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Credits
Just wanted to let you know I'm sending over 500 PC because I decided I wanted one more, a shiny Hoothoot. :) I added him into the order. Thank you! ^.^
Vulpix, Eevee and Hoothott can't be in Moon Ball. Reason is Vulpix and Hoothoot have a Hidden Ability and Eevee can't be caught in the game where moon ball exist. :)

Leafpool

Youngster Joey
Credits
Oh no problem! :) I just realized after Moon Ball might not be possible for Alpha Sapphire.

How about Eevee that is becoming Umbreon Great Ball (I just realized Heal Ball Eevee is fine), Vulpix Great Ball (since Blue will look good with shiny ninetails) and Hoothoot Dusk Ball? :) I'll edit this into the post.

Last edited:

Chaos

Combo Breaker
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Credits
Oh no problem! :) I just realized after Moon Ball might not be possible for Alpha Sapphire.

How about Eevee that is becoming Umbreon Great Ball (I just realized Heal Ball Eevee is fine), Vulpix Great Ball (since Blue will look good with shiny ninetails) and Hoothoot Dusk Ball? :) I'll edit this into the post.
Okay, I can trade now. :)

Leafpool

Youngster Joey
Credits
Thanks so much again! Just left a review. :) I will for sure buy from you again! I've been hatching them now. Out of curiosity for future can you request a specific hatching characteristic or are they just random? I probably should have asked for characteristics to match their nature but it's fine! :) They are all perfect this is so cool having them! Thank you so much!

Chaos

Combo Breaker
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Credits
Thanks so much again! Just left a review. :) I will for sure buy from you again! I've been hatching them now. Out of curiosity for future can you request a specific hatching characteristic or are they just random? I probably should have asked for characteristics to match their nature but it's fine! :) They are all perfect this is so cool having them! Thank you so much!
Thanks, characteristics are fixed depending on the Pokemon IV and species I believe. Have a good one. :)

Leafpool

Youngster Joey
Credits
Ah okay so it's random or if I ever bought another even for a hatched egg and asked for certain IVs would that determine the characteristic? Or can egg hatched Pokemon not have that determined? I believe characteristics show what their highest IV is and some of them for example Hoothoot is mild and has special attack increase but defence minus but his characteristic is capable of taking hits for defence. I guess it's random. I'm only using them in game so it really doesn't matter. The whole IV thing confuses me a lot of the time. I will thank you again!

Chaos

Combo Breaker
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Credits
Ah okay so it's random or if I ever bought another even for a hatched egg and asked for certain IVs would that determine the characteristic? Or can egg hatched Pokemon not have that determined? I believe characteristics show what their highest IV is and some of them for example Hoothoot is mild and has special attack increase but defence minus but his characteristic is capable of taking hits for defence. I guess it's random. I'm only using them in game so it really doesn't matter. The whole IV thing confuses me a lot of the time. I will thank you again!
I'm not really sure how it works, I know it's based on the highest IV but it is 6iv so I guess it's random.

Leafpool

Youngster Joey
Credits
Oh okay! So no matter what the characteristics will be random? I just wanted to check cause I realized I didn't specify the IV or anything. ^^ But if they are all 6iv then it would have been random anyway right? I am sorry I am so slow on stuff like this. I read 6iv Pokemon are Pokemon where all IV serve a purpose and is close or almost perfect. So I guess given that it would be random. Thank you again so much for such amazing Pokemon! :)

testing