Charmander or cyndaquil

KB_TDoX

Youngster Joey
Credits
Looking for a charmander, cyndaquil, or pikachu. Been away from pokemon for quite some time. Just returning. Starting fromantic scratch so I literally own nothing. But if anyone has any extras of those 3 I'd appreciate it. I'm not picky. I'll take any stats, nature's. Just needs to be a baby so they can be my starter pokemon in Alpha Sapphire.

CrimsonRush

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have a Max IV Timid Cyndaquil, it's only level 1 and has the egg move Extrasensory. Have any trade offers?

Last edited:

Izzie

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I have a Max IV Timid Cyndaquil for 30PC, it's only level 1 and has the egg move Extrasensory

I am not a mod, but I think per the rules of the website you cannot sell pokemon in the trade section of the website. I would recommend to fix your post.

Looking for a charmander, cyndaquil, or pikachu. Been away from pokemon for quite some time. Just returning. Starting fromantic scratch so I literally own nothing. But if anyone has any extras of those 3 I'd appreciate it. I'm not picky. I'll take any stats, nature's. Just needs to be a baby so they can be my starter pokemon in Alpha Sapphire.

I have one. I can trade it to you just let me know when you are online.

KB_TDoX

Youngster Joey
Credits
I am not a mod, but I think per the rules of the website you cannot sell pokemon in the trade section of the website. I would recommend to fix your post.

I have one. I can trade it to you just let me know when you are online.
I can be online in a hour or so. I don't have anything good whatsoever to trade tho. Are you ok with that?

testing