• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Charmander or cyndaquil

KB_TDoX

Youngster Joey
Credits
Looking for a charmander, cyndaquil, or pikachu. Been away from pokemon for quite some time. Just returning. Starting fromantic scratch so I literally own nothing. But if anyone has any extras of those 3 I'd appreciate it. I'm not picky. I'll take any stats, nature's. Just needs to be a baby so they can be my starter pokemon in Alpha Sapphire.

CrimsonRush

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have a Max IV Timid Cyndaquil, it's only level 1 and has the egg move Extrasensory. Have any trade offers?

Last edited:

Izzie

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I have a Max IV Timid Cyndaquil for 30PC, it's only level 1 and has the egg move Extrasensory

I am not a mod, but I think per the rules of the website you cannot sell pokemon in the trade section of the website. I would recommend to fix your post.

Looking for a charmander, cyndaquil, or pikachu. Been away from pokemon for quite some time. Just returning. Starting fromantic scratch so I literally own nothing. But if anyone has any extras of those 3 I'd appreciate it. I'm not picky. I'll take any stats, nature's. Just needs to be a baby so they can be my starter pokemon in Alpha Sapphire.

I have one. I can trade it to you just let me know when you are online.

KB_TDoX

Youngster Joey
Credits
I am not a mod, but I think per the rules of the website you cannot sell pokemon in the trade section of the website. I would recommend to fix your post.

I have one. I can trade it to you just let me know when you are online.
I can be online in a hour or so. I don't have anything good whatsoever to trade tho. Are you ok with that?

testing