Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Wellll u can call it semi sun team but he never answered as what he was going for sooo i can say wtevs

Honestly i'd swap ninetails with volc (notice how u didnt ask who id replace) other then rocks its more viable in my opinion.
Pretty sure it was obvious you were gonna replace Nine - it's easily the most expendable mon atm.

My advice would be to get a setup physical sweeper. When the only physical move you have is Foul Play, you know you have an issue. I would recommend SD Bisharp

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
Pretty sure it was obvious you were gonna replace Nine - it's easily the most expendable mon atm.

My advice would be to get a setup physical sweeper. When the only physical move you have is Foul Play, you know you have an issue. I would recommend SD Bisharp
U risk the chance of sun still being out and them getting a ohko though

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
U risk the chance of sun still being out and them getting a ohko though
I highly doubt that. If so, he has freaking Starmie to go into. What are his other options? Azumarill or Gyarados? He already has a water type. A whole bunch of setup megas? He has Zard Y. Weavile or Aegislash? You'll have the same issue.

He has switch-ins like Tentacruel and P2 to stall out Sun - that really isn't an issue.

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Why not replace venusaur with tortera. It eliminates one more eq weakness I think it gets rapid spin(not too sure...) plus it can set up rocks and eliminate any other fire mons.
The whole point of this team is to get sun up and get kills with Venu because of Chlorophyll... Torterra adds nothing over Venusaur, takes away the point of the team, doesn't get Rapid Spin and gets destroyed by fire types.

EDIT: not to mention it won't take away a ground weakness - Venu is neutral

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Yes I realize the fire and ice weakness. But it's on event terms with fire and use ninetails or Zard
Torterra will get outsped prior to a Rock Polish and get ohko'ed by almost any fire hit. The point of Venusaur is to abuse Chlorophyll, that's the point of a sun team.

However, I do agree about your point concerning using Zard OR Ninetales, not both. That is what is currently being discussed.

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
I highly doubt that. If so, he has freaking Starmie to go into. What are his other options? Azumarill or Gyarados? He already has a water type. A whole bunch of setup megas? He has Zard Y. Weavile or Aegislash? You'll have the same issue.

He has switch-ins like Tentacruel and P2 to stall out Sun - that really isn't an issue.
Wt about scarfed lando...not only is the team missing a set up mon but its still pretty slow lol

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Wt about scarfed lando...not only is the team missing a set up mon but its still pretty slow lol
"Pretty slow"

We're talking about semi-sun semi-stall here... He has Venu which is fast af after Chlorophyll yet he has no priority abuser on the team. Landorus would be a decent pick but using Bisharp would allow him to abuse both Sucker Punch and Knock Off, not to mention Iron Head for the insanely common Clefable and Azu now.

Dead_Red

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
The whole point of this team is to get sun up and get kills with Venu because of Chlorophyll... Torterra adds nothing over Venusaur, takes away the point of the team, doesn't get Rapid Spin and gets destroyed by fire types.

EDIT: not to mention it won't take away a ground weakness - Venu is neutral
How is that? Venu is grass poison so shouldn't it b super effective? And yeah ur right bout the whole sun team thing torterra does take from that.

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
How is that? Venu is grass poison so shouldn't it b super effective? And yeah ur right bout the whole sun team thing torterra does take from that.
Ground is not very effective against Grass but super effective against poison - it balances to neutral damage :)

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
"Pretty slow"

We're talking about semi-sun semi-stall here... He has Venu which is fast af after Chlorophyll yet he has no priority abuser on the team. Landorus would be a decent pick but using Bisharp would allow him to abuse both Sucker Punch and Knock Off, not to mention Iron Head for the insanely common Clefable and Azu now.
Lol " semi sun semi stall " ill say it again he never answered the question as to what type of team he wants to make.... >.<

jokerwillis

Youngster Joey
Credits
Semi sun semi stall is what I am going for here. Thank for all the help with this

testing