Active Choco's Clone Shop

Chocolegit

The Professor
Team Elite
Donor
Credits
http://goo.gl/2H4go8 - page 2 has Clones

I'm offering clones (fully EV trained, with items (you can choose another item if you want), and movesets)
Base cost per clone: 150pc (this includes a free nickname)
To change move sets: 25 pc per move if it needs to be relearned

To clone something of yours: 100pc

Let me know what you want with what move sets, and I'll price it for you if you are unsure of the pricing mechanics.

Wesley

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
You're a nice man. Are there no Shinies? .-.

Chocolegit

The Professor
Team Elite
Donor
Credits
Do you have 6IV dittos for breeding. Because if you do, I would like a clone
I have both 31/31/31/31/31/31 jolly dittos (for most normal breeds) and I also have 31/31/31/31/31/0 Brave dittos for 0 speed breeds like aegislash/ferrothorn/etc

EliteFourCronos

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I'd definitely like one of the 6 IV Ditto's. Perhaps I could talk you down to 182 pc if I can't get an extra 18? :p

Chocolegit

The Professor
Team Elite
Donor
Credits
I'd definitely like one of the 6 IV Ditto's. Perhaps I could talk you down to 182 pc if I can't get an extra 18? :p
I will be doing some cloning today. I'll see if I can net an extra ditto, which one did you want? I will have a 31/31/31/31/31/31 Jolly imposter ditto, a 31/31/31/31/31/0 brave imposter ditto, and a 31/31/31/31/31/31 adamant ditto

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Could I bag one of the 6iv dittos?

Adchartuni

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I want kangaskhan, blaziken and trevenant, let me know the price and how long is going to take you

Chocolegit

The Professor
Team Elite
Donor
Credits
I want kangaskhan, blaziken and trevenant, let me know the price and how long is going to take you
they will be 150 each, it will probably take me a few days. I work a 9-5 job and can't really play during that time, and I live with my girlfriend, so I have little time to play outside of the weekends and nights that my girlfriend works that I don't.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Thanks

testing