Closed Closed

Golden Rule

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I am here to use my 10 years of Pokemon Gaming experience to help you with your ideal Competitive Team. I am also able to help you obtain some of your team Pokemon with a discount fee. If you have a question or you are interested please post below.
PS: I will even spar with you with your new team to see if we can improve anything.

Last edited:

Golden Rule

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Do you mind if I use these rules for helping you put your team together? http://www.smogon.com/xyhub/tiers.
I will be using these rules when I help you make your team-
  • Baton Pass Clause: Only one Pokémon per team may know the move Baton Pass.
    • OHKO Clause: A Pokémon may not have the moves Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, or Sheer Cold in its moveset.
    • Sleep Clause: Only one Pokémon may be put to sleep on the opposing team at a time, if not induced by a move such as Rest.
    • Species Clause: Players cannot have two Pokémon with the same Pokédex number on the same team.
    I will also use the same pokemon ban. Besides Keldo is their any other pokemon you have to have? Does Keldo have Secret Sword?

Last edited:

Golden Rule

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Prototype Set for Keldo Modest nature 252 Special Attack 252 Hp and 4 Speed
Calm Mind
Secret Sword
Hydro Pump(power)/ Surf(singles)/scald(accuracy)
Hidden power(ice/ground)/icy wind(move tutor from White 2)

Last edited:

Golden Rule

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
What do you think so far about my prototype set? Is there anything you would like to change? This is still in progress so any thoughts?

Cerby

Youngster Joey
Credits
I actually really like it so far just that i dont really enjoy the calm mind boost as i feel like keldeo doesnt really take hits all that well even after a calm mind boost

Golden Rule

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I actually really like it so far just that i dont really enjoy the calm mind boost as i feel like keldeo doesnt really take hits all that well even after a calm mind boost
Well I will look into other possible sets. I looked at its move opinions and this looks like one of the better sets at the moment. I will look again and see what I can do.

Golden Rule

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I looked into it and this is the best best I can come up with. You are trying to be semi-special wall with the calm mind, and Special sweeper at the same time. You generally sweep through. The Calm Mind is when you predict a switch, or they are setting up and it wouldn't hurt you too much. Right now I am looking for partners that would work well with Keldo. Is there any time of roles you would like to have on your team?

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
I looked into it and this is the best best I can come up with. You are trying to be semi-special wall with the calm mind, and Special sweeper at the same time. You generally sweep through. The Calm Mind is when you predict a switch, or they are setting up and it wouldn't hurt you too much. Right now I am looking for partners that would work well with Keldo. Is there any time of roles you would like to have on your team?
Let's try and keep the double posting to a minimum, please :)

testing