Closed Closed

GintokiSan

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I'll take the Lonely natured Diance from your list if you still have it.
I do, when will you be available for trade? I am on anytime on from 7am Est - 12:00AM

ADT7

Youngster Joey
Credits
Just to check, you're only available in the mornings? That 7am isn't a typo?

I'm available 4am until 12pm (midday) EST tomorrow, although the best time is is 7am - 9am. At the weekend I can do any time between 4am and 7pm EST.

Pick a time and day that suits you and I'll be there. I'll send the PC in a sec.

My FC is 4270-0977-2225.

GintokiSan

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Just to check, you're only available in the mornings? That 7am isn't a typo?

I'm available 4am until 12pm (midday) EST tomorrow, although the best time is is 7am - 9am. At the weekend I can do any time between 4am and 7pm EST.

Pick a time and day that suits you and I'll be there. I'll send the PC in a sec.

My FC is 4270-0977-2225.
ok, i'll be on for 7:30am tommorow :)

GintokiSan

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hi, is the Diancie still available?
yeah, all of the diancies are available, however the Oct 2014 english one won't have a lonely nature. I can't remember what nature the new one I claimed has, if you are interested in it I willc heck :).

inachos

Youngster Joey
Credits
yeah, all of the diancies are available, however the Oct 2014 english one won't have a lonely nature. I can't remember what nature the new one I claimed has, if you are interested in it I willc heck :).

Yeah I'm still interested. Thanks!

GintokiSan

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Yeah I'm still interested. Thanks!
ok, just collected it from the pkm center and it is adamant, if you'd like for an extra 150 pc I can also give you a photo of the wondercard which you can use when / if trading to prove it's uncloned :).

inachos

Youngster Joey
Credits
ok, just collected it from the pkm center and it is adamant, if you'd like for an extra 150 pc I can also give you a photo of the wondercard which you can use when / if trading to prove it's uncloned :).
Nah just the pokemon's fine, thank you. How much would that be? 300 pc?

GintokiSan

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Nah just the pokemon's fine, thank you. How much would that be? 300 pc?
yeah 300 pc, in a few trades atm so don't send it over just yet as I may not be ready to trade until tommorow (depends on how long these trades take) will let you know whether or not i'll be ready tonight in 30mins

inachos

Youngster Joey
Credits
yeah 300 pc, in a few trades atm so don't send it over just yet as I may not be ready to trade until tommorow (depends on how long these trades take) will let you know whether or not i'll be ready tonight in 30mins
Sure, I'm not in a rush. Take your time. Thanks again.

Nico

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey I need a pillowswine around lvl 15 with NO SPECIAL EGG MOVES OR IVS If you can breed it with a random caught Ditto not IV trained that would be amazing! Thanks you

austinrayk

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I got diancies and Shay min and stuff here sir if you needed to restock them at any time but I also got manaphys the ranger ones

testing