Active Conkeldurr's PkHex Shop!! 60 Pcs for 1 or 700 Pcs for 30! Step Right Up!

Mark Kenney

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello Fellow Pokemon masters and investors! Thanks for taking an interest in my services! :) I am proud to present to you Conkeldurr's PkHex Shop! This is a fast, easy, cheap, and reliable service. Do you REALLY want that event Pokemon you missed? Or having trouble finding a genner who has time and can't even make that Softboiled 6IV Clefable or Shiny Extremespeed Dragonite? Well look no further! I make all SORTS of cool stuff, from BR Pokemon with Transfer only moves ALL the way to event Pokemon back from Generation 1!!All BR Pokemon are customizable to your very whim! I can even make them Untouched if you so choose! As I always say! I got the time if you got the dime!
FC:0748-5150-4850
IGN: David

Now onto the stuff everyone wants to know:
Prices
BR Pokemon(Non Uber Tier):
1 Any BR 5IV Pokemon (Mono Collection): 60 Pcs
2 Any BR 5IV Pokemon (Doduo Duo Collection): 80 Pcs
3 Any BR 5IV Pokemon (Dodrio Triple Collection): 110 Pcs
4 Any BR 5IV Pokemon (Alakazam's Spoon Collection Bundle): 140 Pcs
5 Any BR 5IV Pokemon (Dragonite's Delivery Service Collection): 190 Pcs
6 Any BR 5IV Pokemon (Ancient Mew's Legendary Collection): 240 Pcs <--- *Best Seller*
15 Any BR 5IV Pokemon (Zapdos's Return Collection): 550 Pcs
30 Any BR 5IV Pokemon (Mewtwo's Revenge Collection): 750 Pcs <----- *SUPER AFFORDABLE!! WOW!*

6IV Events:
1 Any 5IV Event Pokemon (Super Kanto Collection): 100 Pcs
2 Any 5IV Event Pokemon (Awesome Johto Collection): 200 Pcs
3 Any 5IV Event Pokemon (Amazing Hoenn Collection): 300 Pcs
4 Any 5IV Event Pokemon (Majestic Sinnoh Collection): 400 Pcs <--- *WOW look at that price!*
5 Any 5IV Event Pokemon (Downtown Unova Collection): 550 Pcs
6 Any 5IV Event Pokemon (Beautiful Kalos Dream Collection): 650 Pcs
15 Any 5IV Event Pokemon (Kanto Champion Collection): 1100 Pcs
30 Any 5IV Event Pokemon (Pokemon Master Collection): 2800 Pcs

6IV Legends:
1 5IV UBER Legend: 100 Pcs
2 5IV UBER Legend: 300 Pcs
3 5IV UBER Legend: 500 Pcs
6 5IV UBER Legend: 800 Pcs
15 5IV UBER Legend: 1600 Pcs
30 5IV UBER Legend: 3500 Pcs

Each time you return and buy rewards:
2nd time Buyers: 1 Extra 5IV BR Pokemon FREE!
4th time Buyers: 3 Extra 5IV BR Pokemon TOTALLY FREE!!!
Veteran Buyers(10): 5 Extra 5IV BR Pokemon or 3 Event Pokemon FREEEEEEE!!!! :)

Cool Stuff:
Buy 1 Event and 1 BR get and EXTRA BR Pokemon FREE!
Buy 30 BR or Event and get 2 BR Pokemon SOOOO FREEEEEEE!!!!

Format:
Pokemon:
Nickname:
Shiny?: (Yes/No)
Nature:
Ability:
Level:
Item:
IV:
EV:
Moves:
Egg Moves:
Transfer Moves:
OT:
ID:
SID:

*Please do know about your movesets and legitimacy information. It is stressful for both of us to have to make the Pokemon exactly the way you want and turns out it had a move that it couldn't learn because it was not a legitimate move or you did not fill in the transfer move section and it puts everyone elses orders behind schedule. So please do fill in all the areas in the format list that you can. If one line is left blank I will assume you don't care what it is and use my own reference.

*If you do not want a 3rd or 4th Move please fill that spot with (None).

Why buy from me?
*Customer satisfaction guaranteed.
*Lightning Fast Delivery. I can do orders within minutes considering I'm here and available.
*All of my Pokemon are legitimate and can be used like any other normal Pokemon.
*Experienced Genner.
*I value loyal and returning customers and give them free gifts as seen above!

Methods of Delivery:
GTS Setup: Deposit a Pokemon describe level, gender, name, etc. and i will send on appointed time.

FC Trade: Add me, send me your FC and your IGN and we will setup a time and date for delivery.

Boring Stuff:
I am a Trusted PkHex genner, I have been a trusted Admin and genner in Several Pokemon Facebook Groups such as, Pokemon Dreamland, and PokeParty both of which have over 500 Members. My Current game is only ORAS But if you help me enough I will get XY to expand a bit if you favor that.
Thanks for all the help and support! I hope we can do plenty of business together!

Last edited:

SoIidSmok3

Naughty
Credits
*100% Positive Feedback. Most feedback seller and got most replied thread in the site.

You just joined today, dont lie and slander yourself.

Mark Kenney

Youngster Joey
Credits
*100% Positive Feedback. Most feedback seller and got most replied thread in the site.

This one has been reported as well :) Thanks for the Positive feed back kid, you seem like a good member and im sure you get tons of friends! LOL

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits

Wow I feel so unimportant right now :eek:
I guess we got a new brand seller in here :eek:

Mark Kenney

Youngster Joey
Credits
Just an fyi, that not how "postive feedback" works.
Absolutely I agree! That is why I said I used a small fraction of someone elses section and forgot to remove lol. But you just keep being rude. I dont have time for this though so if you can find some other thread to talk to that would be great. :)

SoIidSmok3

Naughty
Credits
Absolutely I agree! That is why I said I used a small fraction of someone elses section and forgot to remove lol. But you just keep being rude. I dont have time for this though so if you can find some other thread to talk to that would be great. :)
By saying "used a small fraction of somebody elses sections" you really mean "i copy and pasted somebody elses section". Is anything here honest and true?

Mark Kenney

Youngster Joey
Credits
Wow dude don't lie. It isn't good for your reputation. Just here to help

I didn't lie.... I already stated I had taken a piece of someone elses post and forgot to take that part out..... But of course just gang up on the new guy... make sure he doesnt get any service...........

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
I didn't lie.... I already stated I had taken a piece of someone elses post and forgot to take that part out..... But of course just gang up on the new guy... make sure he doesnt get any service...........
Lol noone is like that :p
There is always plenty of business around :p
But you know personalizing your thread is one of the things a good seller does...
Copy pasting the thread will just make yours look bad

Mark Kenney

Youngster Joey
Credits
Lol noone is like that :p
There is always plenty of business around :p
But you know personalizing your thread is one of the things a good seller does...
Copy pasting the thread will just make yours look bad
I only took a small part. Because I didnt know what to put for it as i said everything else is made BY ME. I have legitly created this entire post besides that last part about "why to buy from me"

SoIidSmok3

Naughty
Credits
I only took a small part. Because I didnt know what to put for it as i said everything else is made BY ME. I have legitly created this entire post besides that last part about "why to buy from me"
Are we really comparing feedback points? I dnt buy, sell, or trade pkmn, although i have been a member for over a year and at least know what im talking about. Dont get so upset, otherwise what you just witnessed is gona happen.

BlazingInfernape

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
Point 1. We are not ganging up on you, we are trying to help.
Point 2. Feedback doesn't matter as many people join the site for other reasons than buying, selling and trading pokemon
Point 3. I have been on this site since November and many members know me. Feedback doesn't matter experience does.

testing