LF Cyndaquil FEMALE with any nature and ivs. ORAS (currently playing alpha sapphire)

Rylaithemaiden

Youngster Joey
Credits
Guys i wanted to play the story with my fav pokemon which is typhlosion. i wanted to breed it myself so i need a FEMALE one. and by so, i'm willing to trade it with my starter pokemon which already became a COMBUSKEN right now (female combusken here) or maybe i can trade it with something other than it. right now i'm already finishing gym 3 so if i can catch it for you, just say so.. thanks a lot guys

batmanrises

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I can get you a female Cyndaquil, but I can't work on it until tomorrow. I will have to make sure I have a female. If not, I can breed one quickly. Let me know if my offer works for you.

desertfreak

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Guys i wanted to play the story with my fav pokemon which is typhlosion. i wanted to breed it myself so i need a FEMALE one. and by so, i'm willing to trade it with my starter pokemon which already became a COMBUSKEN right now (female combusken here) or maybe i can trade it with something other than it. right now i'm already finishing gym 3 so if i can catch it for you, just say so.. thanks a lot guys
I can get you one for free (I bred Cyndaquils) Just let me know when your on!

testing