• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Trade Completed Deoxys and Arcues, doesn't have to be shiny.

OfTheWind

Youngster Joey
Credits
Looking for a deoxys and arceus. I figured I'd be able to get it out of the gts but there seems to be no one trading them on there. I have another thread looking for a shiny Nincada with a long list of pokemon I'm willing to trade.

OfTheWind

Youngster Joey
Credits
Darkrai, Meloetta, Shaymin, etc. and like I said there is a list in another post of mine with a full list. My phone won't let me copy it and I don't wanna type it all again.

OfTheWind

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have an extra arceus in bank, what do you have to trade for?
shiny bagon, dragtini, Sneasel, alola Ninetails, Kingler, Oricorio, Trapinch, Toucannon, Jangmo-o's line, Arcanine, Aurourus, Gumshoos, Golduck, Alola Dugtrio, Jpn Ditto, Fletchling, Wimpod's line, Bewear, Cubone's line, Grubbin's line, a complete eevee set, Eng Mewtwo, Eng Lvl 100 Chansey, Eng Magmortar, Eng Nidoking

Meluvia

Youngster Joey
Credits
Darkrai, Meloetta, Shaymin, etc. and like I said there is a list in another post of mine with a full list. My phone won't let me copy it and I don't wanna type it all again.
Do you have non event versions of Darkrai, Shaymin, Manaphy and Mew?
I have both Deoxys and Arceus, shiny and not.

testing