• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

DESERT'S 100% LEGIT AND LEGAL BREEDING/BREEDJECT CORNER! 5IV AND 6IV! 60PC

AlawyPokemon

Youngster Joey
Credits
Also if possible would love to add this to Mamo
genre : Male
Thanks alot .

desertfreak

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hello ,
Just want to make sure everything is going well with my pokemon i requested Mamoswine :)
Thanks for your service .
Yep, so far I've gotten 1 6IV already but it had the wrong ability D: also if you want I have one without the sp.attack. I can give that to you for a discount if you want. Again I'll still breed the 6iv if you want :)

AlawyPokemon

Youngster Joey
Credits
Which abillty has it got :) ?
I want an 6 IV for comptetive batling thats why

AlawyPokemon

Youngster Joey
Credits
First off I'll be closing this shop soon :( I'll be Buzy all summer so I won't be able to breed. Second I just hatched your Pokemon. It is indeed male so what nickname do you want :)

:( :(
Too bad you are closing
You were my favourite seller in the website
I will be raiting your shop before you close its the less i can do for your services :(
I would like to call my pokemon : King Mammoth
( i was lucky to get a male one ! LOL )
Thanks alot .

Last edited:

desertfreak

Pokémon Champion
Credits
:( :(
Too bad you are closing
You were my favourite seller in the website
I will be raiting your shop before you close its the less i can do for your services :(
I would like to call my pokemon : King Mammoth
( i was lucky to get a male one ! LOL )
Thanks alot .
Haha :) Thanks for the complement! This is just temporary. I have too much planned for June that I can't breed however I'll be back after then :)

testing