• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Dex Fillers.

Xerxes

Vanquishing God King
Donor
Credits
Hi guys, i'm looking to trade for a few Pokemon from the Kalos Pokedex.

IVs/ EVs/ Movesets/ Abilities don't matter. It can be an evolution of the Pokemon i'm after. In return, I can trade you a Shiny, Jolly, 6IV Eevee, although it will not be KB & it will be from PokeGen.

Below is a list of the Pokemon i'm after;

Chespin
Male Litleo
Orange/ Blue Flabebe
Binacle
Skrelp
Clauncher
Hawlucha
Dedenne
Goomy
Small & Super Pumpkaboo
Bergmite

Thanks in advance guys for any help. It will be highly appreciated.

Last edited:

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
Hi guys, i'm looking to trade for a few Pokemon from the Kalos Pokedex.

IVs/ EVs/ Movesets/ Abilities don't matter. It can be an evolution of the Pokemon i'm after. In return, I can trade you a Shiny, Jolly, 6IV Eevee, although it will not be KB & it will be from PokeGen.

Below is a list of the Pokemon i'm after;

Chespin
Male Litleo
Orange/ Blue/ White Flabebe
Female Espurr
Spritzee
Binacle
Skrelp
Clauncher
Amaura
Hawlucha
Dedenne
Goomy
Phantump
Small & Super Pumpkaboo
Bergmite
Noibat

Thanks in advance guys for any help. It will be highly appreciated.
I'll check and see what i have in my bank but im pretty sure i can get you most of those.

Xerxes

Vanquishing God King
Donor
Credits
I'll check and see what i have in my bank but im pretty sure i can get you most of those.
Thanks man, I'm just looking to complete the Pokedex. Thought this would be the fastest most painless way to do it.

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
Thanks man, I'm just looking to complete the Pokedex. Thought this would be the fastest most painless way to do it.
It Probably is, ill let you know what i got when i can things i can confirm now are chespin,noibat, bergmite, goomy, and amaura

toned21

Youngster Joey
Credits
I could get you a male Litleo

Xerxes

Vanquishing God King
Donor
Credits
It Probably is, ill let you know what i got when i can things i can confirm now are chespin,noibat, bergmite, goomy, and amaura
Wow, that would be great if you could help me out with them.

toned21

Youngster Joey
Credits
Yeah, I gen a lot of things. It's just Eevee is really easy trade bait in game xD So I make myself stacks of them.
Nice, do you have a calm Eevee for trade? If not that's totally fine.

testing