• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Decnop

Youngster Joey
Credits
I wan't a 6iv ditto(could accept 5, maybe), I have some shiny pokemons, some pokerussed pokemons, lots of legendary, and some 5 iv pokemons too, i can trade almost any of them, depending on the offer, more than one just for the 6 iv ditto. I don't care about nature,shiny, item or any other thing. If it's a 6 iv ditto it´s ok.

Jaymon76

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I wan't a 6iv ditto(could accept 5, maybe), I have some shiny pokemons, some pokerussed pokemons, lots of legendary, and some 5 iv pokemons too, i can trade almost any of them, depending on the offer, more than one just for the 6 iv ditto. I don't care about nature,shiny, item or any other thing. If it's a 6 iv ditto it´s ok.
Hey I'll give you a 6 iv shiny ditto for one of your shinies.my fc is 1134 9545 8799.

Decnop

Youngster Joey
Credits
4 Pm GMT? i Live in GMT -3 (Brazil), 4 pm in which GMT? And my FC is>: 4425-2881-7756

Decnop

Youngster Joey
Credits
I dont know how the hours work on you country! Where do you live? Or in what GMT is it?

testing