• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Does anybody need a Pokeball Vivillon?

Brownstein350

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have for trade a careful nature level 12 English event Pokeball Vivillon for any event pokemon, any legendary pokemon or, any shiny pokemon. Please write me back or, PM me back your friend code and gamer name and the pokemon you want to trade for this English Event Pokeball Vivillon that I'm trading as soon as possible. Also, here is my friend code it is 4184-3444-3256 and my gamer name is Michael for the trade and I'll contact you right back as soon as possible. Thank you. :)

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
Hey there, I just wanted to let you know that it's against the rules to post the same thread twice so I'm going to have to delete one of them, which one would you like me to delete?

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Alright you haven't replied to me or Cloud on which two of the three threads you'd like deleted so I'll go a head and remove the two older ones.

I've also noticed you created a new thread for shaymin again. Instead of creating completely new threads please edit your old one to help keep spam down.

testing