Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I've got about 1,530 cards all from back when I played YuGiOh and I was the best in town :Cigar:

The cards range from the very beginning Yugi, Joey, Pegasus to Gx if I remember correctly I stopped right around when my deck was filled with kick ass elemental heroes lol.

I'm open to all offers but i'm really trying to sell all of the cards in bulk, I know there are a few gems in there but I simply don't have the time to price check every card which is a shame, I'm selling discounted bulk just post if you're interested and we can discuss via PM, I'll handle the shipping if you're in the US but international would jump the price quite a bit.

Most of the cards are mint condition with a few bent up but for the most part the cards are in good condition.

Open to all offers :]

b9hvwRb.jpg

reJXhZr.jpg

bpiy5f1.jpg

evVQ8A0.jpg

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Well I could buy some xD

Feel free to shoot me a PM, I'd be willing to sell for cheaper since it's bulk so resale is a possibility for profit or just to keep for collectors/duelists

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Feel free to shoot me a PM, I'd be willing to sell for cheaper since it's bulk so resale is a possibility for profit or just to keep for collectors/duelists
Well being a Colllector and a pro duelist I try to buy mint cards :D

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Well being a Colllector and a pro duelist I try to buy mint cards :D

A good majority are mint, if you want to make any serious offers feel free to shoot me a PM :]

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Cool will check my list and pm ya when able :D

testing