• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Draco championship team builder

EliteHeat

Youngster Joey
Credits
Alright lads, I need your help. I need you guys to post what pokemon I should build for us dracos to dominate all the other teams. So I'll post two dragon types or any other pokemon for that matter and I will try and create a perfect set and tell you how you can use them. Go Dracos.

EliteHeat

Youngster Joey
Credits
Right lads, you decide between the two chaotic kings of Hoenn. Metagross or Salemence. I will try and make a set which is suitable for their tier. You decide. The Mega Metallic King, Metagross vs The Dynamic Dragon Lord, Salemence. Cast your votes today and I will create a set for them. Most votes will win. (I only do singles, no VGC/doubles) Mega sets would also be included and made.

EliteHeat

Youngster Joey
Credits
The dragon king, salemence. For normal, run an adamant/jolly nature with moxie as the ability. Max attack, max speed with the rest on HP. Move set of: Dragon claw, Earthquake/Fire fang/ Stone edge, Roost and Dragon dance. This set requires some support as this pokemon is UU but can be used in OU. The dragon claw acts as a STAB but outrage is viable, however, it makes it vulnerable to fairies. Earthquake is there to counter electric types and is a solid move but fire fang can be used for ice coverage or Stone edge. Roost is to re-gain health and Dragon dance for stat boost (as it does get out sped). It is vulnerable to ice shard and stealth rocks so defog/rapid spin pokemon and ice counters are advised to be used. The moxie boosts the stats and +1 speed and attack easily allows it to have clean quick sweep. For the mega set, you can use adamant/jolly and aerialate with: Dragon claw, Earthquake/Dragon dance, Roost and Headbutt/Return/Double edge. Max attack, max speed and rest on HP. The dragon claw acts as a STAB and Earthquake is a good move (especially against steel types) but Dragon dance can be used for stat boosts. Roost is key for re-gaining health but Dragon dance can be used instead. Finally the normal type moves, headbutt can have a 30% chance to flinch which is great for trolls and HAX plus STAB and aerialate boost aswell. Return or Frustration can be used for wreckage as it does 102x1.33x1.5=203.49, making it a reliable STAB but does not have a secondary effect. The Double edge will make your opponents quit in fear as it does 120x1.33x1.5=239.4. You do get recoil damage, but Roost is there to go back to square one and carry on the carnage. This set is Ubers only. Hope this set is useful to your arsenal of pokemon.

EliteHeat

Youngster Joey
Credits
Next week, the Lords of Hoenn. Jungle King Sceptile, Crimson Warrior Blaziken or Swamp Master Swampert. Choose now!!! Votes end on the 21st of August 2015. Go Dracos!

EliteHeat

Youngster Joey
Credits
The Jungle King, Sceptile. For the normal one, I usually run a modest natured one with unburdened. I invest the EVs by having Max special attack, Max speed and rest on HP. Move set of: Giga drain, Dragon pulse, Hidden power (Fire/Ice) and Focus blast. I use gems (Grass), berries which weaken super effective moves or weakness policy. When upon using the item it holds, upon using the item it used, the item will disappear so uburden takes place (doubles speed), but weakness policy doubles both the attack stats so it becomes an extreme sweeper. However, Gale wings does counter this. Giga drain helps regain health, Dragon pulse is a good move against dragons, HP Fire/Ice is a great coverage as well as Focus blast. For Megas, I run the same set as the regular Sceptile (now Dragon pulse becomes a STAB) and I run timid to out speed. For physical, I run Jolly/adamant with Max speed, Max attack and rest on HP. I run: Leaf blade, Dragon claw, Earthquake and Drain punch. Leaf blade and Dragon claw are great STABs and Earthquake and Drain punch are great coverages. Drain punch compensates for Giga drain as well as it being a strong move in the meta-games. Hope these sets are useful to you.

EliteHeat

Youngster Joey
Credits
Cast your votes on the 3 dragons of Kalos, Noivern and its wild winds, Goodra the sticky situation maker or the King of the ancient world Tyrantrum. Cast your votes now.

testing