• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Dumb Question involving Save Data

Status
Not open for further replies.

EliteFourCronos

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hey guys, so I need to Format my 3DS's System Memory, but it'll erase all data currently stored on my 3DS. I've got a physical copy of all the Pokemon games, but I just want to make sure that none of my data would be lost from those games. I'm fairly sure all the data is stored on the cartridge, but I just want to be sure.

Thanks to all of you who are more tech-savvy than me :)

Sewage

Pokémon Champion
Will Not Fall
Donor
Journalist
Credits
Hey guys, so I need to Format my 3DS's System Memory, but it'll erase all data currently stored on my 3DS. I've got a physical copy of all the Pokemon games, but I just want to make sure that none of my data would be lost from those games. I'm fairly sure all the data is stored on the cartridge, but I just want to be sure.

Thanks to all of you who are more tech-savvy than me :)
Your game data will still be there, I wouldn't be surprised if you lost your friends though, not 100% sure about that

Kiddy Frog

Youngster Joey
Credits
I know it's a bit late for this, but I can confirm this as well that all of your data stays on your game cartridges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing