Closed Easter Pot - Raffle for PC!

gnmmarechal

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hello there!

Today, I'll be hosting an Easter raffle.
Since Easter is coming, I've decided to host this. The prizes here will be 2. One, the main prize, will be 95% of the total attained PC. The second prize will be a Shiny KB 6IV Torchic (For I love Torchic).
This raffle will start one month before Easter so we can raise a good amount of PC.

Rules:
*The participation fee is 20PC. Send the 20PC to: @UserBank and post here, I'll add you to the list.
*The winner will be randomly picked using random.org
*The winner will receive 95% of the attained PC (the pot)
*The winner will be picked at 5th April, 2015, at 23:59 GMT.
*Each person can only participate once.

Current Pot Amount: 70PC

Participants:

@Jordi
@Prototype22
@badgey
For those who may think this is a scam - I'm not trying to steal your PC. Look at my profile. I have quite some PC, and I have attained it in a legit way. I'm a well known seller around here. Not a big seller, but still a seller with 100% positive feedback.

Last edited:

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
I'd like to put in 20 pc in the pot! I'm in!

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Wait,can there be refunds? Otherwise it's a bet and gambling is my unlucky thing...
Oh sorry,I didn't read the description...
You've already been warned on another thread not to double post. Use the edit button to add additional info please, or we will have to take further action against this account. Thanks.

gnmmarechal

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Here, you send 20PC, and get added to the list. Afterwards, the amount of the pot will be randomly sent to someone.

badgey

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Im in by the way this raffle ends on my birthday

badgey

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hi could u add me to the list

badgey

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Not that close